Foranless Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The next couple of weeks gives our squad a chance to show what they can do in life after the turncoat leaves.
Hopefully Tooves has them primed to turn last weeks crap around, and with the addition of Ferris and Stevie, it will be a whole new story.
Here's something funny for you guys:
I won a competition on Unibet to have my name on a Parra jersey next week. I had to lodge a 6 letter name or nickname. I had 3 goes....FOZDOG, EELSUX & DOGGMO
Funnily enough all were rejected lol lol lol
Anyway one of my good buddies supports the slime and his nickname is CRACKA...So CRACKA IT WAS!!!
Look for it against the Warriors next week

The next couple of weeks gives our squad a chance to show what they can do in life after the turncoat leaves.
Hopefully Tooves has them primed to turn last weeks crap around, and with the addition of Ferris and Stevie, it will be a whole new story.
Here's something funny for you guys:
I won a competition on Unibet to have my name on a Parra jersey next week. I had to lodge a 6 letter name or nickname. I had 3 goes....FOZDOG, EELSUX & DOGGMO
Funnily enough all were rejected lol lol lol
Anyway one of my good buddies supports the slime and his nickname is CRACKA...So CRACKA IT WAS!!!
Look for it against the Warriors next week
What was wrong with nominating SLIME?

By the way, has Foran gone yet? Last I heard he was deciding in a week or two.
it sounds like he has agreed to terms, but his management is working through the finer details of the deal before it's officially announced. I don't think he is undecided, nor do I think he concerned that Arthur will not be coaching, I think it's just 3rd party arrangements and the like that are holding up an official announcement.

He's gone.

Err...because it had to be 6 letters/numbers!

unless :p was one of the suggested letters/numbers.

:)

"slimes" would have worked though. Manly1 as well!

Too much effort into this post.

'EAGLES' would work too.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4