• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well he is only going to get used to the speed by playing more NRL.  Keep him in there Dessie!!!!  Although I would not be betting on it. 

Orford looked much better..less running across the field.. less pressure on him. All because of Foran. Des keep him there. .Bailey was great at lock

hehe DSM :)

TBH I thought he was managed fairly well, taken off when he was tiring and deserved to be on when the game finished.

Was no real reflection on him, when all is done and dusted the kid is only 18 years old.

team vs bulldogs...just a thought,doubt it will happen though.
robbo
t rex
matai
lyon
wolfman
foran
orford
bailey
watmough
stewart
king
ballin
perry
reserves:kite rodney rose hall(maybe some reshuffling with who actually starts and who is benched)
thoughts?

The sooner Williams T goes into the pack the better, Williams D and Farrar are better options at this stage, With Farrar back to Reggies or a utility spot if and When Stewart B comes back.

Williams T has to be in the 17 somewhere, I'm far from convinced on him yet, very lazy IMO, but talent wise he has the lot.

I cant recall Farrar playing fullback for the cowboys Fluff, but I certainly didnt watch all their games so could stand corrected on that one.

silly me i left farrar out,but where do we fit him in if foran is 5/8(hypothetically ie i doubt des will put him there against the dogs but would love to see him there),also id keep robbo at fullback,he is so safe and improving every week he plays there,the high ball Campese put up towards the end of the game went so F*&^ing high,swirling and whatnot it would have been so hard to catch but robbo took it well,a very important play,keep him at F/B i reckon ALTHOUGH in saying that maybe we could benefit by swapping him and farrar ie farrar to FB and robbo back to wing,but where does that leave TREX?He should be playing in the forwards and we have the forwards covered!?!?! :-X

I'd have farrer in over T-Rex if Farrer can play wing. T-Rex is too slow at the moment.

Though his pass to Foran for the first try was tops so perhaps I'm being too harsh.

I would drop T-Rex and put Farrer on the wing.

T-Rex is, how can I put this gently, Nonchalant.

He has no sense of urgency and plays far too casually. He has more than one mistake per game in him and many of his mistakes are ones wingers should never ever make.

For mine Farrer is solid, good defensively and fits in. I never feel worries when people run at him, and never feel worried when he runs the ball. Yep I'll take him over T-Rex

For mine, keep giving Foran more and more time, he is a bloody good player. He didnt look out of place and he looked like he will only get better. Top notch debut. If others were not circling before they will be now!

yea its a tough call,it would be good to see t rex in the 17 in the forwards and farrar somwhere in the backs AND foran at 5/8 but where do we squeeze them in imo Trex has outgrown being a winger.

Can T-Rex tackle well enough to play in the second row? Not saying he can't but just haven't seen enough defence on the wing to see!

No T-Rex is over rated was over rated last year too. Too slow, too lazy too disinterested. Back to QLD Cup to learn some hunger

Dan link said:
No T-Rex is over rated was over rated last year too. Too slow, too lazy too disinterested. Back to QLD Cup to learn some hunger
if this is the case it is a pity we dropped so many $$ on him....

Yeah perhaps we should be blaming him (rather than Orford) for losing some of the other players....

Honestly guys, at full strength, and I know this might peeve people off, I'd throw Farrar in their for Matai, and I say to Matai - "mate - you just heal, and tell us when your right".

Example:-

01. Michael Robertson
02. Tony Williams
03. Ben Farrar
04. Jamie Lyon
05. David Williams
06. Chris Bailey
07. Matt Orford
08. Josh Perry
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Shane Rodney
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Heath Le'Strange
15. Jason King
16. George Rose
17. Glenn Hall

NEXT YEAR:-

01. Brett Stewart
02. Michael Robertson
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. David Williams
06. Chris Bailey
07. Matt Orford
08. Josh Perry
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Shane Rodney
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Ben Farrar
15. Jason King
16. George Rose
17. Tony Williams

all is looking VERY good !

ads link said:
Yeah perhaps we should be blaming him (rather than Orford) for losing some of the other players....

Nah Orford is only Little. T Rex is too big to get upset :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4