Foran - What does he add ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Finally, someone gets it!!! Ahh the glory.

Oh wise and learned @Highflier, your words are like the finest honey to my taste and the most beautiful lyrics to my ears.

The hills are alive with the sound of...yeah ok that’s enough.

Psssh, talk is cheap. I gave you a like!

Obviously experience and game management....but I feel his competitive spirit could well be the Best attribute he brings across to the entire squad - the ability to make each player more accountable and lift.....I mean he was the ONLY bloke who could get T Rex to fire up so his credentials are proven.
Yes his injuries are a concern, but regardless of how much game time he plays, his presence should inspire the side as a whole...
What's the thoughts on Foz 2021 ??
As long as Schu is on the field if we can get Foran on as well (not at hooker) I am all for it. But Schu has to be there - maybe at 6 and Foran at 14. Foran is a fabulous competitor - tough and skillful but we really really need the Schu playing long minutes

He is still one of the smartest players in the game. I remember last year he went into dummy half and threw a cut out ball to the winger for a try...so simple but so so clever. He is a genius. We just need his body to move as quickly as his brain...if that happens, he'll be the best cut price half in the game bar none.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2