Foran - What does he add ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Obviously experience and game management....but I feel his competitive spirit could well be the Best attribute he brings across to the entire squad - the ability to make each player more accountable and lift.....I mean he was the ONLY bloke who could get T Rex to fire up so his credentials are proven.
Yes his injuries are a concern, but regardless of how much game time he plays, his presence should inspire the side as a whole...
What's the thoughts on Foz 2021 ??

Stop taking the focus off my thread by starting more threads damn it.

I want validation too ya know...can’t even get my fifteen seconds round here. More like 3.2 seconds before someone swoops in and takes the attention off me... I have feelings too buddy.

I want validation too ya know...can’t even get my fifteen seconds round here. More like 3.2 seconds before someone swoops in and takes the attention off me... I have feelings too buddy.
Sorry Champ - didn't see that 1 and just was thinking what Foz will bring - happy if the mods simply add this thread to the other 1 mate ??

Obviously experience and game management....but I feel his competitive spirit could well be the Best attribute he brings across to the entire squad - the ability to make each player more accountable and lift.....I mean he was the ONLY bloke who could get T Rex to fire up so his credentials are proven.
Yes his injuries are a concern, but regardless of how much game time he plays, his presence should inspire the side as a whole...
What's the thoughts on Foz 2021 ??

Competes for everything, which is something that wasn't heavily evident in the 2020 team so there will be improvement there.

I get that he's an injury waiting to happen, but so are a lot of our players. The less said about Tom, the better. Then there's the pizza guy, Dylan Walker, who hurts himself when he's not being hurt on the field. Moses Suli knows how to find an injury as well. And even Josh Schuster, for all the hype and expectation, is yet to make it through a full NRL game.

That's right PJAYZ ,its your turn to shine !!! ,to grab the limelight you so richly deserve , to strut across the stage you clearly command , and to bask in the silky warm flowing glow of adulation of us your adoring fellow posters .Step out out from beyond the curtain and the chorus of "also posted" and reveal yourself to be the true star and originator of compelling ,witty and intriguing threads.
Welcome PJAYZ claim your place on the podium , nee pulpit of public opinion and pondering's on our magnificent Sea Eagles.
We await your next reflection ............

Its been a long afternoon ,I'll let myself out

That's right PJAYZ ,its your turn to shine !!! ,to grab the limelight you so richly deserve , to strut across the stage you clearly command , and to bask in the silky warm flowing glow of adulation of us your adoring fellow posters .Step out out from beyond the curtain and the chorus of "also posted" and reveal yourself to be the true star and originator of compelling ,witty and intriguing threads.
Welcome PJAYZ claim your place on the podium , nee pulpit of public opinion and pondering's on our magnificent Sea Eagles.
We await your next reflection ............

Its been a long afternoon ,I'll let myself out
Finally, someone gets it!!! Ahh the glory.

Oh wise and learned @Highflier, your words are like the finest honey to my taste and the most beautiful lyrics to my ears.

The hills are alive with the sound of...yeah ok that’s enough.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4