Foran to sign with Eels - announcement imminent

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think we're tired of the bull****

I'd say boomers went on the most strikes of any generation ever then trot out calling others disloyal

How's not working anymore until your pay goes up loyal to any given company

I'm sure they were on award wage but that's not good enough
Who is "we're"?
It seems to me you have answered the question, over and over again!

You're all generalizing fellow posters on here, based on the "era" in which they grew up.. Give it break..
Agree. I've known complete arseholes, lazy bastards, people brimming with generosity, and people who work their backsides off from EVERY generation and class.
Get out there and open your eyes kids.

Mind you, generations have been getting progressively more f**ked up....
Our youth now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for their elders and love chatter in place of exercise; they no longer rise when elders enter the room; they contradict their parents, chatter before company; gobble up their food and tyrannize their teachers.”

Socrates

Agree. I've known complete arseholes, lazy bastards, people brimming with generosity, and people who work their backsides off from EVERY generation and class.
Get out there and open your eyes kids.
Have you read this thread at all? The only reason we piped up was because of the stereotyping of gen y. So yes I agree don't stereotype in offensive ways. I didn't like being told I had a **** work ethic just because I was part of a certain generation

Have you read this thread at all? The only reason we piped up was because of the stereotyping of gen y. So yes I agree don't stereotype in offensive ways. I didn't like being told I had a **** work ethic just because I was part of a certain generation
Settle petal.

Settle petal.
Why should he? He's being discriminated against on account of his year of birth

Guess we should not be shocked by this these people use the N bomb and a brand of cheese to describe the indigenous and Africans

It's all part and parcel for those dinosaurs who wouldn't have let women vote

Settle petal.
I'll tell you what when you tell the right person to settle. Or when you pull ryan and many others up I won't be offended and I'll pipe down. But all I've got so far other than fellow gen y'ers is a bunch of people trying to defend these ****ty stereotypes. It's a load of **** by people with uninformed uneducated opinions who have generalized a couple of people into an entire generation in a way which is disrespectful and insulting. I would kill to have been born 20-30 years before I was but that is completely outside my control so don't try to tell people how they are based on when they're born. Open your eyes gen y have copped it and we're sick of it. Wages have remained stagnant and housing prices are ridiculously overinflated and continuing to grow faster than wages. We haven't caused any of the problems the world currently faces yet we will be tasked with picking up the pieces

It's exceptionally frustrating

Why should he? He's being discriminated against on account of his year of birth

Guess we should not be shocked by this these people use the N bomb and a brand of cheese to describe the indigenous and Africans

It's all part and parcel for those dinosaurs who wouldn't have let women vote
You do know there were generations before the the Boomers, right?

Oh plz, ppl are being a bit precious all of a sudden. All the stereotyping on the forum in regards to Souths supporters, ppl in the West, Bulldogs supporters and now it's discrimination this and that because of what year you are born in. LOL Gold

You know you have the wr
I'll tell you what when you tell the right person to settle. Or when you pull ryan and many others up I won't be offended and I'll pipe down. But all I've got so far other than fellow gen y'ers is a bunch of people trying to defend these ****ty stereotypes. It's a load of **** by people with uninformed uneducated opinions who have generalized a couple of people into an entire generation in a way which is disrespectful and insulting. I would kill to have been born 20-30 years before I was but that is completely outside my control so don't try to tell people how they are based on when they're born. Open your eyes gen y have copped it and we're sick of it. Wages have remained stagnant and housing prices are ridiculously overinflated and continuing to grow faster than wages. We haven't caused any of the problems the world currently faces yet we will be tasked with picking up the pieces

It's exceptionally frustrating
You know you have the wrong name, right?

Gen whinger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8