Foran is a knob

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The fact is still, Foran is a knob and is the single biggest reason why 2V is no longer coaching Manly.
Foran did not want him to be coach - he wanted the Dali Arthur.

He is feeling a bit guiltly now, so starts trying and running to the line. Too little and far too late.

I hope this fact rests on his shoulders for the rest of his career.
The rest of his life especially if he continues to live on the northern beaches as Manly fans have long memories and will never forgive him for what he has done and also for going to parra.

I hope that he heard the Jane Try stand chanting Toovey last night. Foran will never hear his name chanted as long as he lives and will never be as highly regarded by so many as Toovey is and will always be

He's actually really turned up these last few games. We are definitely going to miss THIS Foran, but not the imposter that's worn the #6 jersey over the last 12 or so months.

He's making effort, dangerous with the ball and working hard in defense with some great cover last night.. Problem is he's not been that player for some time. I wonder if he'll look back with a lot of regret after leaving Manly. My guess is that whilst the money will alleviate some of the pain, he'll regret the chance he had to build a legacy with Manly. A chance that he gave up for a few bucks more from a soulless horrible club..

I think the parra contract debacle plus watching watnow made him realise the grass is not actually that much greener.

The change didn't need to be external but internal.

I will miss this player, not the sook he was.

I think if was leaving but had've put in like he has in the last couple of weeks we'd all be sad he's going but still have respect for him. But the fact he has been a shell of himself for 12 months has left a sour taste in our mouths unfortunately and has left very few Manly fans with respect for him. Which is quite sad.

This argument that Foran has been intentionally playing soft to get rid of Toovey is entertaining, compelling and funny to read. Like all good soap operas, it is fantasy-filled, with ridiculously wide, gaping holes. e.g.
1. What player (like ever) would intentionally play soft while negotiating a new contract?
2. After Foran has signed with Parra from 2016, why would he care (like at all) whether Toovey stays or goes from Manly after 2015?

Awaits obligatory dislikes & troll ratings...

This argument that Foran has been intentionally playing soft to get rid of Toovey is entertaining, compelling and funny to read. Like all good soap operas, it is fantasy-filled, with ridiculously wide, gaping holes. e.g.
1. What player (like ever) would intentionally play soft while negotiating a new contract?
2. After Foran has signed with Parra from 2016, why would he care (like at all) whether Toovey stays or goes from Manly after 2015?

I hope your happy, i gave you your dislike.

I have been a consisted critic of Foran on this forum over the last year or so. Like most of you I really resent that he has chosen to play for the enemy and that he dragged it out when he promised not to! We have four games left and we need everyone on board. There is no guarantee we will make the finals but as long as the team puts in I will be happy.

Once he dons the whinging worm colours all bets are off. Trust me he will know the fans wrath when he returns next year.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
I was talking to a supporter at the game last night close to foz.He was told by foz he's regreted leaving manly as he can see the team being competitive the next few years.
This is very interesting and it doesn't surprise me he feels this way.
Im still gald he is leaving. He said he wanted to go because he wanted to play under a coach who will take his game to the 'next level' - Uncle Brad. He only wants to stay now because he can see what we all can see (and always knew was going to be the case) - Manly will rebuild quickly and be a force again next year and beyond. If he had the slightest bit of gumption, strength and foresight, he could have been a part of the glory years that await our team of up and comers, but instead he can piss off to the disaster that is Parra. At least he'll be best mates with Sterlo lol

Agree with this.

What bewilders me, though, is on Triple M this morning he stated more than once that he decided in March to go to the Eels at the end of 2015. So why his poor form between then and now?

1. He played well during his contract crisis.
2. He cares cause he 'wins'.

He now plays well cause the team is on fire and the buzz of excelling always beats a meally minded attitude - for competitive types.

Manly - if they keep up this intensity - could win the competition.

I've played plenty of sport. I play to win. Because to play the game any other way is boring, unsatisfying, deadening. Sport brings you alive. It stretches you to do things you're not sure you're able to do.

If any player lost sight of this, I wouldn't resent them, I'd just feel damned sorry for them.

A lot of guys played **** earlier this year. Only one though decided to leave for Parra because of a **** house coach that can apparently take his game to a new level (that level I believe is called terrible).

The fans are expecting him to take them to glory at Parra. They think he is what will lift them single handedly to the top. That week in week out, he will do it all. They say that his touches and not DCE's are what get us going (@:D). How do we feel Foran handles these kind of massive expectations? Doesn't come across to me as a natural leader which is a role he is already been given there. To me he just is a fancy cog, not the engine.

Hes playing well now cause he realises its his last shot at a title. If they can get near the GF these will be the memories that will have to last him the rest of his career.

While ii wasnt over the moon how Foran played throughout the year, i always felt it was how disjointed injuries have made the season for a lot of our backs. The last 2 weeks are best Ive seen Jamie play in a while as well.
Also I think he is starting to realise that winning might be something he wont do on a reguar basis for a while again.

The guy was playing injured ,if he was so instrumental in Toovey's departure & not intentionally playing & training to high standards ,he would not have the respect from his team mates !(which he thoroughly does).

• 🤝
Reactions: Rex
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8