Foran is a knob

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
where does it say i solely blame foran ???

Hes a major factor i said ....not the ONLY factor

read it correctly champ !!!

No coincidence we belted the top side when old pea heart decided to have a go is it ??????

Last edited:
well I'm glad I don't have your mates then Hamster!
My mates would appreciate the help they got and have a laugh about the turd in their dunny- I guess it comes down to what sort of mates you have?

Also comes down to how good my aim was. Seen Trainspotting? Desperado?

Expect Foran to have a regular weekly spot on the bald headed gimps show for the next two seasons at least. They should have master coach Arthur on as well for a threesome

That will be one show I won't have to watch ever again. An hour of the gimp drooling at Foran

Last edited:
True, however Foran got some really good years out of Manly, playing with a champion roster not only improved his game, he was also able to display his full capabilities, a lot easier to do in a top of the table team.
Let's see what he can do with a bottom of the table club next year, when the pressure is all on him, it did wonders for Hopoate's career.
Oh yeah hoppa's career has gone to another dimension under the Dalai, that man is a genius

You're right. I was either playing rugby or surfing. I left league to the mungos as a kid.

On a more positive note however, Foreign will have a legion of new fans when he arrives at Parramatta.
That's until the idiots realise he's not the saviour they expect him to be, it's gonna take more than Foran to turn that rabble around

The love in on the Sterlo show makes me wanna puke!
Smells more like pre-payment fees for Foran's Parra Contract.
There's got to be an investigation :cool:

Weird how he is suddenly always being interviewed. Foran used to actively avoid every attempt to comunicate with the masses @:rolleyes:

Smells more like pre-payment fees for Foran's Parra Contract.
There's got to be an investigation :cool:

Weird how he is suddenly always being interviewed. Foran used to actively avoid every attempt to comunicate with the masses @:rolleyes:
It's in the be$t interest of his family that he now communicates with the masses.
Next year at some stage there'll be a Foz and Choc double act on Sterlo. Throw in BA and there'll probably be an onscreen orgy, so the show will have to be moved to SBS.
Still amuses me that parra think Manly players will be their saviour.

It's in the be$t interest of his family that he now communicates with the masses.
Next year at some stage there'll be a Foz and Choc double act on Sterlo. Throw in BA and there'll probably be an onscreen orgy, so the show will have to be moved to SBS.

Another bull**** show to never watch again, that includes the 9 dribble ( Sunday is ok), NRL 360 is bordering on the " turn it off for ever" situation as wel.

Thanks for that 'vision' Nicci.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6