Foran in, Farrar out, Lyon back to centres

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Darren

Bencher
all solved, we look our best with foran at 5/8, jamie is always best at right centre

Chris Lawrence owned Farrar tonight, Farrar struggles to read opposition attacks, esp Tanieka try, Farrar was lost, Farrar was poor vs Dragons and Cooper, he ain't quick enough either, he has played well but he isn't our best option, Foran is!!

It's easy, Foran back in, and multiple attacking options instead of just Orford.

Darren link said:
all solved, we look our best with foran at 5/8, jamie is always best at right centre

Chris Lawrence owned Farrar tonight, Farrar struggles to read opposition attacks, esp Tanieka try, Farrar was lost, Farrar was poor vs Dragons and Cooper, he ain't quick enough either, he has played well but he isn't our best option, Foran is!!

It's easy, Foran back in, and multiple attacking options instead of just Orford.

farrah is one our best wing options @ the moment.

Why is Orford an attack option?  He should just spoon it out to someone who can think clearly.  Lyon back to centre. 

farrah to the wing for wolfman?

Because i know who was the best winger tonight and it was not him

did you watch anything happen in 2008, you should listen to yourselves. Same talk as last year.

last year we finished 2nd Einstein, and were pace setters all year.

Blind faith, while admirable, is a recipe for ultimate dissapointment.

Fro link said:

Fro your starting to sound like Matabele

Tony williams, did 2 good things, no denying it, but I would fee better with Farrar on the wing and T Williams moved to LRO

The Wheel link said:
[quote author=Fro link=topic=181255.msg234916#msg234916 date=1249305032]

Fro your starting to sound like Matabele
[/quote]

Oh Dear, maybe it's time for me to retire from posting for a while :)

Fluffy link said:
farrah to the wing for wolfman?

Because i know who was the best winger tonight and it was not him

Wolfman was clearly injured for most of the second half, but with for forwards on the bench, we could hardly lose a winger.

If Foran was on the bench, we have cover for the entire backline.

CliffyIsGod link said:
[quote author=Crusher_Cleal link=topic=181255.msg234993#msg234993 date=1249351160]
Can Foran play 5/8? (Lyon to Centre)

Is that a joke?
[/quote]
I more meant is he up to starting there for the rest of the season. We need to get our backline right asap. Don't want to be tinkering with it come Finals time.

Against the Knights it looked like Lyon was playing 6, at least in attack... so was Foran playing Centre?

eggson link said:
Against the Knights it looked like Lyon was playing 6, at least in attack... so was Foran playing Centre?

Correct. Foran was playing out in the centres, though we had them both roaming really

Don't let these neanderthals put you off Fro.  I've taken ****e all year for my views on Orford, and I've been shown to be correct.  Even the great Hasler is going to talk to the dwarf about his last tackle options.

DSM5 link said:
Don't let these neanderthals put you off Fro.  I've taken S**te all year for my views on Orford, and I've been shown to be correct.  Even the great Hasler is going to talk to the dwarf about his last tackle options.

Jeez, you wouldn't wanna post on the official site! It is so politically correct - sickly so. If u have an alternate view you are labelled a 'heretic' now.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4