Foran Claims Back To Back Player Of The Year Crowns

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Hi all,

After taking out the inaugural Silvertails Player Of the Year title in 2013, Kieren Foran has gone back to back in taking out the 2014 title. Foran didn't poll overly well in the early rounds, with Steve Matai jumping out to a big early lead. Brett Stewart and Daly Cherry -Evans pegged him back in the middle of the season, but Foran polled well in the middle to late season to come home with wet sail.

Full results here, but the pointy end finished with Foran on 28.5 from Snake on 23 and Matai on 21.

Big thanks to @Dan for his work to incorporate the voting into forum this season, ironing out some bugs I found early on, and for fixing some of my stupid / drunken stuff ups when trying to create the voting thread directly after a game.

Also a big thank you to everyone that voted each week.

Congrats to Foz on back to back crowns, I'd like to think he may come on here to have a look or someone might pass the news on to him.

Thank you

mosto said:
Big thanks to @Dan for his work to incorporate the voting into forum this season, ironing out some bugs I found early on, and for fixing some of my stupid / drunken stuff ups when trying to create the voting thread directly after a game.

Also a big thank you to everyone that voted each week.

Congrats to Foz on back to back crowns, I'd like to think he may come on here to have a look or someone might pass the news on to him.

Thank you

Thanks @Mosto (and @Dan) for organising this. Some games weren't easy to choose POTY points but it was most enjoyable anyway!

I certainly hope someone DOES pass the news on to Kieran - it might help him when considering his future in the off-season. Congratulations Foz!

Thanks for running this. I enjoyed it.

Geez imagine if Foran had've been trying?

In all seriousness it really shows you what a player he is, I do believe he's had a quiet year (especially the back half) by his standards.

The Who said:
What's Foran's prize? An upgrade contract, perhaps?

1. Is now free to negotiate with other teams for the 2020 season.

2. Dinner for 2 with Zorba at venue of his choice

3. Free passes to 1 Rabbits (with Glenn) and 1 Eels (with Choc) training session a months from 2015 onwards so he doesn't miss his mates.

Good comp; quality-field too!

Congratz to Keiran.

Personally I hope he stays and finishes here, AND succeeds Killer as our next Captain.

He's not the most naturally-gifted 5/8.

He's smart; skillfull; versatile; and as tough as they come!

(I often wonder if ANY of the team reads these pages; but hope they do occasionally). I'd reckon they'd be unphased by the negativity, and quietly pleased with high-praise. That's how it should be, too.

Well done again to Foz (and @mosto too).

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6