For those having issues with pageloads and site responsiveness

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Can everyone please let me know if they have had any improvement in the responsiveness of the site and the speeds?

I have made a few changes and it seems to be slightly faster, there is one final change I will make when ihave a chance but involves a massive code change.

Anyways please let me know

Also if you are still experiencing issues can you please let me know the following

- When it occured
- ISP
- State you live in
- Page/thread/article you were looking in

Cheers
Daniel

Yeah i made a few changes so the site should operate slightly faster now.

It's kind of annoying having to sign in all the time.

Especially in the forum when you've typed a long reply and then it doesn't work because it logs me out while the post is being made official

what browser are you using?

the reason you get signed out is your system is invalidating the cookie. nothing changed with that code

Stuffs me really what a browser is hahhaa

I use Internet Explorer and I've never touched it... and for the best part of 2 years it worked fine.

the only thing that could cause it would be a time conflict.

Have you changed anything of late? Upgraded windows, installed windows hot fixes etc?

Guys - I swapped over to the Mozilla Firefox browser, and this site runs a heap better. Very nice Browser as well.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4