For those going to Brookie on Sunday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Duff

Bencher
Does anyone have any ideas about a unified way in which the crowd can show it's contempt for the NRL over the last couple of weeks?

Things like banners or a collective booing when they read the Manly team out (not booing the players themselves, just the fact that the team lineup is wrong).

Some kind of public display might get good media coverage, the problem is what & how.

booing what make it worse for the  players.

Banners in Stewarts support.. or Stewart chants or something pro-manly

I would love for Gallop to be there!

You could all buy those air horn things they use at sports carnivals and whenever they mention the ref or anything the entire crowd who have them let them off.

A few banners to acompany it with something like

"Honk (or Boo) if you think the NRL are hypocrits"

or something similar

seeing the whole hill do some mooning would be hilarious, with "Gallop sucks this" on the ass cheeks... Move underneath the screenduring a referred decision and do it then.

I think that would be a cracker!

Maybe a more simple message would be appropriate eg

"Resign you ****"

If there was enough time - I would suggest "Brett Stewart masks" ala Steve "Beaver" Menzies for all the crowd to hold up...
Other than that maybe banners askin for "a fair go", definitely no boo'ing though.

I honestly think we would be better off just supporting the team rather than griping about Gallop, it's just not going to ring a note with him at all, he doesnt care

Maybe mass congratulations for their Excellent & Well Deserved World Cup Victory - still dirty there was no reference on the Footy Show. ANd support for there defence of this years premiership..
Whatever is to be done has to be seen in good taste (mooning  ;) maybe not) as the media will spin it regardless.

Seriously a big "We Want Brett" chant from the hill would be magic.  Over to you Fluff/Duff/Vidmar & co

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4