For this Saturday night get to the game & support the TEAM

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles 78

For this Saturday night – get to the game – & support the TEAM

For this Saturday night – get to the game tell family & friends to support THE TEAM (the Mighty Sea Eagles).

… still plenty of reserved seating left for the fans to buy tickets this Saturday night at Brookie against the Raiders.

We need a crowd of least 11,000+ to keep our averages up.

So far in 2013 the Brookvale Oval average crowd figure is 15,807 (after 4 matches).

Our average crowds at Brookvale Oval over the last 8 years (excluding other home games we have taken away) is:

2012 13,749
2011 13,121
2010 13,360
2009 13,593
2008 14,583
2007 15,307
2006 15,484
2005 15,171

Nice to keep the figure in the 15,000+ range after all 10 games at Brookie by season’s end!

RE: For this Saturday night – get to the game – & support the TEAM

Soon to be announced, this Saturday is SUPER HERO SATURDAY!!

Sea Eagles fans are encouraged to come to the game dressed as their favourite Super Hero.

We will be giving away two Category 1 double passes to State of Origin One to the best dressed fans.

We need as much as support for our men as possible, with an in form Raidiers side headed for the Fortress, make sure your voice from the Hill is heard!

Go Manly!

Larissa

Incredible Hulk and Green Lantern impersonators are not allowed.

They are allowed, they may just end up bearing the brunt of Superman's wrath.

I'll be there, but crowd numbers depend on the weather and the forecast doesn't sound promising.
Larissa, make sure you don't give the Super Hero prize to a bloke dressed as a Viking!

Larissa said:
Soon to be announced, this Saturday is SUPER HERO SATURDAY!!

Sea Eagles fans are encouraged to come to the game dressed as their favourite Super Hero.

We will be giving away two Category 1 double passes to State of Origin One to the best dressed fans.

We need as much as support for our men as possible, with an in form Raidiers side headed for the Fortress, make sure your voice from the Hill is heard!

Go Manly!

Larissa

So the obvious choice would be to come dressed as one of the 16 super heroes from last night.

Looking at those averages their good explaination for our crowd averages not being as high as 2006.
There were at least 3 Sunday games a week in 2006 and no Monday night games.
I heard harrigan on the footy show saying Newcastle went to the NRL stating their case for Sunday afternoon footy and they have got more games as a result. It's a shame manly didn't get the same when we asked the NRL for more Sunday footy

Our all-time best average crowd attendance for Brookvale Oval was back in the 1976 season.

We averaged 15,931 for our 11 home Brookie games. We got 3 real large crowds over 20,000 in the 1976 season (see below in bold).

http://stats.rleague.com/rl/seas/1976.html#1
Verses team & crowd at Brookvale Oval.
Wests 12,059
St George 18,077
Norths 13,057
Penrith 9,314
Balmain 25,876
Easts 23,005
Cronulla 16,026
Canterbury 15,446
Parramatta 23,211
Newtown 8,643
Souths 10,532
Aggregate crowd = 175,246 & average crowd: 15,931.

All games were played 3pm Sunday afternoon with one game on a Saturday at 3pm.

I'll be there dressed as DuffManly.

Superhero night ?

I expect a few thousands Watmough's in the crowd then, a few thousand fake moustaches wearing a Wormald jumper with 6 on the back and a few thousand to turn up in headgear as well

I always wear my Cliffy 1987 jersey :)

Isn't it The Diabetes Round this week?

Will get a Tshirt this year.

Would be great to have Snake detail hnw much they raised in 2012, if he is still out :idea:

It is also Diabetes Round, with the team wearing our Diabetes jersey and our match day partner being the Sea Eagles Diabetes Ball.

Superhero Saturday is a little bit of fun for a Saturday night :)

Not everyone can go as Fluffy

For this Saturday night – get to the game – & support the TEAM

Will be coming to the game with my 2 kids. Bring on the Raiders! Crowd needs to be vocal to lift the energy levels of our Manly team.

Larissa - if raining how much is an upgrade of a general admission ticket to a seat in the Fulton Menzies stand?

@[Larissa]

I would 'like' that, Brookie4eva, but I can't find the button :)

Will be there with the family. The boy will love the super hero dress up. I hope wonder woman makes an appearance ; )

I'm coming down for the game. As long as I get a hug from my super hero Choc, I'll be happy. Will keep a look out for the ones in costume. :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4