For the Mullaniacs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Just a quick post for all those members of the exclusive and dynamic group of individuals once coined as 'The Mullaniacs'.

Our patron saint and living legend, Jye Mullane is alive and kicking in the Southern Districts Rugby team (first grade) in the Shute Shield.

He even scored a try in the last game.

Long live Jye, our hero!!!! :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:

From the Rebels website:

The efforts of our returning experienced players in Andrew Maloney and Stephen Harkin are to be applauded, their guile and leadership is invaluable. Brett Rusk and Reg De Jager are slowly running into form, whilst in the backs the definite standout was Jye Mullane who played a big part in all our second half tries.

suprised he isnt a Waratah by know! especially when his strength was kicking the ball out on the Full!

IT WAS the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us....

This could have been written about those early days of Silvertails and the Mullaniacs....

Maybe the tahs will bring him into the side as a replacement for big dell?

Giteau (sp) is injured, maybe a wallaby jumper is there waiting for him
Noooooooo! I live within 5 km of Telstra Stadium (as the crow flies). On a windy night I could be subjected to a missile battery of inflated 'Gilberts'!!!!!

well it was quite often said that some of Jye Jyes passes would have found the mark should there have been a 14th or 15th man on the field!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2