For the car lovers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm not much of a carhead but a mate of mine in Calgary is.

His mate had a car with the computer that maintained the 'perfect revs', apparently, so that he would keep his foot down at the lights and not need to worry about the revs as he through it in to gear. He was also able to quickly set the computer so that it would ensure his wheels would spin for an exact number of times before shooting off.

Like I say, I know nothing about cars, but appreciate the skill some people have with them.

All I really want is the setup from dashpc.com (but I think that's the geek talking!).

i hear ya narc. Linda keeps shaking her head at me when I mention I want that!

Really Dan? I'd have thought she was right into pulling apart Commodores on a Saturday afternoon, knocking back a cold one in her grease-stained flanno :)

I kid, I kid!

lol she likes cars and is a holden gal. But I dont know if she appreciates the geek side of things. her brother wants a dash pc as well so I may have to get him to help me convince her

Looks like a good job and on a nice base ( a top of the line supra will give an f40 a good run)

Whats the handle i can just see in the 5th pic, to the front of the speakers in the centre??

Narc - a mate of mine could build you the computer system you are talking about. When he bought an exa about 5 years ago it was running very rich so he built and progammed his own computer with progressive fuel maps and keypad for changing any parameter (timing, air fuel, rev limit etc). So when i took a stint on the way to the snow he sat in the back seat with keypad and drove the car. Nowdays he builds, installs, commissions them as a job on the side of his engineering job. I think he does around 30 - 40 a year, all custom designed.

Fluffy, I don't think I could use most of all of that... not much call for tricks in a Saturn VUE (that's an SUV for those Down Under :) ).

I'm more worried about the 'entertainment' side of things: GPS with realtime weather and directions. All the video and audio players with wireless networking so that when I pull in to the driveway, it automatically syncs to the new downloads (which are automated on another system).

It's all good in theory... I just need the time and money!

Too much.

He bought it for 48 000 and had already had 100 000 spent on mods.

He has added a further 100 000. Too many things to mention but needless to say it will make him a lot of money.

Too much.

He bought it for 48 000 and had already had 100 000 spent on mods.

He has added a further 100 000. Too many things to mention but needless to say it will make him a lot of money.
I hope he included an ensuite and dishwasher for that kind of money.

For that much money i'd want the seat to vibrate (for the massaging effects of course) and after i've attracted the ladies with my sexy bitch of a supra it should excrete pheromones to seal the deal.

For that much money i'd want the seat to vibrate (for the massaging effects of course) and after i've attracted the ladies with my sexy bitch of a supra it should excrete pheromones to seal the deal.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

gold!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4