For a bit of Fun - Who is the bigger tool Greenburg or Trump?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who is the bigger tool - Greenburg or Trump?

• Greenburg

Votes: 31 68.9%
  • Trump

Votes: 14 31.1%

• Total voters
Yea trump lies hahaha but sleepy joe is squeaky clean. The guy said covid has claimed 200 million lives :rofl:
My friend you have been had by the fake news media who refuse to show hunter bidens dodgy deal with China getting him millions and paying sleepy joe 10% his son was a discharged from the army. Pretty sure dishonourably.. and then his dad gave him a 180k a month job. Great honest family doing deals with China. Trump 2020 and beyond baby! You cant stop the Teflon Don

Serious question

Do you honestly think that Biden is more corrupt than trump?

Serious question

How is trump corrupt? Please explain so i can answer you better. As far as I know he's a billionaire and doesn't need special interest groups donating millions and then asking for favours later. Also he isn't under the thumb of george soros like hillary Obama sleepy joe etc you dont hear about bidens corruption because they purposefully hid it from us or didn't give it any air time which is ludicrous

How is trump corrupt? Please explain so i can answer you better. As far as I know he's a billionaire and doesn't need special interest groups donating millions and then asking for favours later. Also he isn't under the thumb of george soros like hillary Obama sleepy joe etc you dont hear about bidens corruption because they purposefully hid it from us or didn't give it any air time which is ludicrous
The entire election is nothing more than an illusion. They are all on the same side and working towards the same goal. The left verses right paradigm is the joke... what will be will be. Order out of chaos.

Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Seriously, you ARE joking right?

I like to gather facts about these type of things but the media is so biased, its hard to get a fair dinkum read on both candidates.

I reckon Biden and is family are as shadey as can be. Poor Joe doesnt know if he is running for president or the senate, doesnt know if he is running against Don or George. Not fit to run for the job.

Trump also shadey. Wifey is nice. Only president since Carter not to send his people to war. Mad as a hatter.

I'd prefer Donny but only because i reckon China, North Korea and Iran are very wary of him, and why not, who trusts a maniac with the button.

America is like every other country in the world that has had a civil war, they havent moved on and likely never will.

We could be seeing the end of the US as a power house.

Now whats this got to do with footy. FA.

No i am not! Biden is under the thumb of George soros. Trump is not!
Trump is, without a shadow of doubt, the most dishonest man alive. No, he may not be under the shadow of anyone, but he lies, cheats and makes up mis truths by the day! He casts his own shadow, and it is huge and very effing dark. End of story. I could almost guarantee that any ‘soros-related’ stories you may have heard are started by Trump because Soros is marginally more successful than he is. The man is a dangerous lunatic, and closer to totalitarianism than any major leader since Hitler.

Last edited:
Trump is, without a shadow of doubt, the most dishonest man alive. No, he may not be under the shadow of anyone, but he lies, cheats and makes up mis truths by the day! He casts his own shadow, and it is huge and very effing dark. End of story. I could almost guarantee that any ‘soros-related’ stories you may have heard are started by Trump because Soros is marginally more successful than he is. The man is a dangerous lunatic, and closer to totalitarianism than any major leader since Hitler.
Kim jong ?

I think you need to look into Soros abit more.. he is very powerful and decides who runs what country.

You say trump is dangerous but what wars has he started? Under him isis was defeated and their leader killed. The 2nd in charge in iran i forget his name, he was responsible for countless shia terror attacks. Trump also stopped kim jong from nuking us all or at least stopped the threats and in doing so in a very professional manner de-escalated a very serious situation that ended peacefully. Under trump many peace deals have been struck in the middle east with Israel... you think he is dangerous because he speaks the truth or how it is ie the china virus. China wont even let an independent investigation into the virus that ravaged the world. And when scomo asked for an investigation they threatened not to buy our wine and gas and whatever else, why? Trump is holding them by the tail and they hate it.. did know he used the money he gained from tarifs on china some 28 billion and gave it to the farmers of the USA because china targeted them.

bush and Obama where in how many wars? Dont listen to the bs media go look into things yourself. Biden will take the US into a war within 2 years. Iran most likely.. and Australia will help no doubt

Last edited:
The whole ‘lefties’ thing is an utter joke when it comes to America, they have no concept of what leftist politics actually are. People make the mistake of thinking there’s a direct correlation between our two major parties and theirs, and it’s not even close. The Democrats are somewhere to the right of our Liberal party, and the Republicans further right than that. Things like universal healthcare and a legislated minimum wage might as well be straight out of the USSR as far as the Yanks are concerned.
Yet the US has legalised Marijuana in half the states and Portland has decriminalised all drugs, even herion and meth (none here), abortion is leagal across the entire US (pretty sure it's still illegal in QLD although it is no longer prosecuted). So in some ways they are left of us.
Serious question

100% the emails show that, he's a bigger war monger too. He will let China gain more power strategically and lead the world to war. Great choice.

Yet the US has legalised Marijuana in half the states and Portland has decriminalised all drugs, even herion and meth (none here), abortion is leagal across the entire US (pretty sure it's still illegal in QLD although it is no longer prosecuted). So in some ways they are left of us.

100% the emails show that, he's a bigger war monger too. He will let China gain more power strategically and lead the world to war. Great choice.
Get this man a New

• 👍
Reactions: Ned
Screenshot_20201105-210040_Google.jpg

Im not sure how this works so can someone explain to me why trump is still on 214 since yesterday yet biden keeps going up? Is it because the.. actually just tell me hahaha

Oh no sleepy joe is going to win.. well back to war and eventually china will take over. Bravo America bravo! You elect a guy who doesn't even know his grand kids names LOL or where he is. Putin will snack on bidens soul
The Democrats will have to hide him in the basement long term this time. I’d be surprised if he’s still alive for four more years.

Abortion is definitely not legal across the US, there’s a total ban in Louisiana that has actually just been strengthened during the current election (wording in legislation altered to make it clear it’s a total ban with no exceptions, basically), and a dozen other states have ridiculously restrictive criteria that makes an abortion incredibly difficult to legally access (i.e. if a foetal heartbeat can be detected, abortion is illegal - so basically, by the time you know you’re pregnant, it’s already too late).

The decriminalisation statute that has just been introduced in Oregon is not legalisation by any stretch - it’s an attempt to fix the prison overcrowding etc that the 1994 crime bill caused. Basically, dealers, traffickers and manufacturers are still going to be charged and prosecuted, but a user will be looking at a maximum $100 fine rather than time behind bars for simple possession. There’s good evidence for that approach, out of countries like Portugal. And it’s something some Australian states/territories have also been doing for years with marijuana (SA and ACT in particular).

You can cherry-pick various bits and pieces from the more liberal states of the US all you like, but on the whole they are much further right than Australia, Canada, the UK etc. You only have to look at the big ticket items like healthcare, taxation, and employment legislation (not just their pathetic minimum wage laws, but the whole gamut of access to leave, protection from unfair dismissal etc) to see that.

Abortion is definitely not legal across the US, there’s a total ban in Louisiana that has actually just been strengthened during the current election (wording in legislation altered to make it clear it’s a total ban with no exceptions, basically), and a dozen other states have ridiculously restrictive criteria that makes an abortion incredibly difficult to legally access (i.e. if a foetal heartbeat can be detected, abortion is illegal - so basically, by the time you know you’re pregnant, it’s already too late).

The decriminalisation statute that has just been introduced in Oregon is not legalisation by any stretch - it’s an attempt to fix the prison overcrowding etc that the 1994 crime bill caused. Basically, dealers, traffickers and manufacturers are still going to be charged and prosecuted, but a user will be looking at a maximum $100 fine rather than time behind bars for simple possession. There’s good evidence for that approach, out of countries like Portugal. And it’s something some Australian states/territories have also been doing for years with marijuana (SA and ACT in particular).

You can cherry-pick various bits and pieces from the more liberal states of the US all you like, but on the whole they are much further right than Australia, Canada, the UK etc. You only have to look at the big ticket items like healthcare, taxation, and employment legislation (not just their pathetic minimum wage laws, but the whole gamut of access to leave, protection from unfair dismissal etc) to see that.
Sorry but abortion is legal in all 50 states, each state has it's own laws on how that it works but the roe v wade case made that nation wide

The 1994 crime bill that Joe Biden was mastermind of, and proudly so? And like I said while there is 'decriminalisation' in some states in Australia for marijuana in the US it is legal already in over half of them.

I'm not saying they are left of us, obviously not, but the sepos do like freedom, something the people of this country have never had, and don't seem to want.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6