Footy Tips !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
The first couple of rounds in the tipping always seems to find a heap of upsets .The game this week that seems to be my toughest decision in tipping is Warriors vs Storm , What are your guys conclusions for this one ?,& what other games are you finding hard to seperate ?

I can't even remember who I tipped. I note that two of the panel on the Footy Show have tipped Melbourne to be in their Top 4.

When it is tough I often go for the home side.

I think im gonna go melb ,just read melb have signed Cronk for another 4 yrs ,so must have high expectations in him ,& warriors have lost Jones ,so the halves have made my decision..

Warrors at home with a bit of a point to prove after losing the 4 points for mine.

I put the warriors down for the win. I think it will take the storm a few weeks to get used to playing without Orford and Bell. They have signed a crackpot in Michael Cocker and IMO he's nothing but bad news for any club. Will turn a game with his penalties.

The warriors will be keen to get those 4 points back as quick as they can and with a 4.25 Million dollar line up you would hope they can achieve something for a change.

Having fien in the half back position will add more spark to the attack than the flat kind of play Jones was proned to control.

For mine, the Warriors by 10 - 12.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4