• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
First time I have watched it for ages - thought it was quite good as the focus was football rather than gags.

Weidler said nothing, but the parts on the toughest player were excellent.

Clive James added little but Layne Beachley was excellent.

Good item on Rob Rowland-Smith and the fitness programme for ex-stars at Muscle Beach. Good to see Rowley in his Manly singlet. Also interesting to see footage of Toovey and his toughness - it is a wonder he still has a face.

That 97 GF still rankles with me - McDougall should have been sent. If it was played today he would have and got weeks.

I liked seeing the old Parra/manly tooheys add. I have a feeling there was another made in the 1970s as well.

Good to see an old mate of mine Steve Hegarty in the add as well.

Some great memories last night. I have watched the show every week for the last two months and the standard has been lifted. There is a much higher focus on footie. Last night was slightly below what they have been serving up but still interesting.

Last year I said they should get back to Footy talk rather than being Hey Hey it's Thursday and was howled down for it by quite a few.

I think I've been vindicated - it is far more interesting and worthwhile now.

However, how bad was the "chemistry" with Clive James and the others? They just couldn't get it going and then he dissapeared without comment. What's doing there?

Clive was dissapointing and really doesn't know much about football but the show has picked up considerably in quality since Gyngell got the sack.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6