Footy Show tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I almost spewed when Fatty was thanking Magnay coming on "a journalist with a lot of integrity" How hyprocritical was Fatty ,especially when he was saying "when I had about 30 schooners" I had to call the missus to take me home"

Hey guys, I'm at work and was wondering were there any fair dinkum questions posed tonight or is it just rubbish?

Jamesie link said:
How hyprocritical was Fatty ,especially when he was saying \"when I had about 30 schooners\" I had to call the missus to take me home\"
  Stupid fool.  He starts the show with an impassioned plea for "the boys to not drink" and then makes light of his own drinking exploits and makes a joke of his own binge drinking. 

I was also astounded that he'd think Manly would place their employee under such duress as to force Stewart to play against his wishes on Saturday. 

As previously mentioned - Fatty is an intellectual flyweight.  As I do each year I've given the footy Show 30 minutes to prove it has changed.

It hasn't.

How bad is Vautin's make-up job tonight?

Don't you love how Magnay said that DNA results were "inconclusive", not negative. She can't help herself. Has she written anything worthwhile since she lucked upon the Bulldogs salary cap scandal all those years ago ?

Magnay and Gallop both described the issue as related to players attitudes to women.

That is, they assume Brett is guilty of bad behaviour (at very least) towards a woman. That is not proved and is denied.

Gallop got himself tangled up a couple of times with his "just coincidence that Brett is suspended and also happens to be charged with sexual assault" line.

Fatty suffered by appearing to be someone desperate to come across as credible. Somehow that rarely comes off.

Gallop's biggest blooper imo - "no players need to be reminded the week before the comp not to get in trouble - because every year this happens" (or similar words). If he is so aware that it happens every year, then why not issue a reminder at certain danger times of year. I reckon he also forgot that it always happens. If he had remembered, maybe he would have issued a warning at the start of fresh season that a new zero-tolerance/ big $ fine/suspension etc policy was now in place. He forgot.

Chip & Chase link said:
Don't you love how Magnay said that DNA results were \"inconclusive\", not negative. She can't help herself. Has she written anything worthwhile since she lucked upon the Bulldogs salary cap scandal all those years ago ?
  Magnay didn't break the salary cap story.  It was done by Kate McClymont and she won a Walkely for it.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Chip & Chase link=topic=179585.msg211790#msg211790 date=1236857325]
Don't you love how Magnay said that DNA results were \"inconclusive\", not negative. She can't help herself. Has she written anything worthwhile since she lucked upon the Bulldogs salary cap scandal all those years ago ?
  Magnay didn't break the salary cap story.  It was done by Kate McClymont and she won a Walkely for it.
[/quote]

If she didn't do that then what the fark has she done ??

Chip & Chase link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=179585.msg211793#msg211793 date=1236857635]
[quote author=Chip & Chase link=topic=179585.msg211790#msg211790 date=1236857325]
[/quote]

If she didn't do that then what the fark has she done ??
[/quote][quote author=Chip & Chase link=topic=179585.msg211808#msg211808 date=1236859318]

She was famously chucked out of a dressing shed in the mid 80s and took it to court I believe.

She is a raving femo-nazi so it was always a given she'd string the male up without reference to the extortionist father or the daughter of dubious character.

My view of Gallop is that he is annoyed because he is the face of the League - so thats the main issue.

He choose Brett to be the face of the league - so he should stand down

And this show is so bad

When Matt Johns asked if Brett had gotten in to a taxi and gone home would he still have got the same suspension for being drunk and disorderly he dead set side stepped the question.

To me this just proves the suspension is MORE for the advertising campaign then it is anything else. The man is pathetic!

Johns: "Why is then that the suspension ends the week after his court apperance?"
Gallop: "That is just a mere coincidence, we thought 4 weeks was a good punishment, it may change as more things come to light"

Bahahahaha. What a load of crap gallop. What a joke!
is anyone stupid enough to believe it is a coincidence?!

JohnB link said:
Johns: \"Why is then that the suspension ends the week after his court apperance?\"
Gallop: \"That is just a mere coincidence, we thought 4 weeks was a good punishment, it may change as more things come to light\"

Bahahahaha. What a load of crap gallop. What a joke!
is anyone stupid enough to believe it is a coincidence?!

Yes Gallop

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4