Football Club Scarf

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
I just received a scarf from the Football Club with my member number on it. Quite a surprise, but really nice.

Oooh - hopefully mine will be waiting for me at home tonight too.

I usually dislike the cold but my scarf has me excited for the colder weather, shame I'll be wearing on the couch for the time being but wearing it I shall be.

It was waiting for me when I got home. Cool. Did you see sticker on it - "One Size Fits Most"...WTF ???? how does a scarf not fit anyone ?

I'm loving the Footy Clubs efforts with the cap and now the scarf. If you aren't a Footy Club member you're crazy, sign up baby....it's where it's at. Best $35.00 you'll ever spend, this is the original and best - they hold the preference share that keeps the true flame of the Sea Eagles flickering. This is THE heart and soul.

It was waiting for me when I got home. Cool. Did you see sticker on it - "One Size Fits Most"...WTF ???? how does a scarf not fit anyone ?

I'm loving the Footy Clubs efforts with the cap and now the scarf. If you aren't a Footy Club member you're crazy, sign up baby....it's where it's at. Best $35.00 you'll ever spend, this is the original and best - they hold the preference share that keeps the true flame of the Sea Eagles flickering. This is THE heart and soul.

TBH, I don’t think the Morris twins can wear scarves - not a neck between them

Mine arrived today too..but my wife intercepted the mail...saw who it was from..."what's this?, another bloody hat ( that you don't wear!)...
Tried to explain the preference share bit and all that..@:rolleyes:plus my number is on it.....@:rolleyes:

Mine arrived today too..but my wife intercepted the mail...saw who it was from..."what's this?, another bloody hat ( that you don't wear!)...
Tried to explain the preference share bit and all that..@:rolleyes:plus my number is on it.....@:rolleyes:
Haha the old package intercept. I have a system with my local Startrac delivery man for my secret GolfBox purchases. He comes to my front window where my office is temporarily setup and we do the exchange through the window. The missus office is set up closer to the front door and she’s none the wiser.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4