Football Club Membership/Voting rights

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
I received this auto generated email from the Club:

Your membership at Manly-Warringah Rugby League Football Club Ltd has expired on 01-Jan-2018.

Your current profile details:
Email:
Organization:
Membership Status: Active
Renewal date: 01-Jan-2018
Membership Level: ANNUAL RECURRING ($25.00 (AUD))

My impression in signing up to this was that my membership would automatically renew without intervention from myself.

My question is if it has expired and I renew after the expiration does it impinge on my voting rights?

Pretty sure it doesn't, same thing happened to me last year although I thought I had it as automatic also.

They actually contacted me and fixed it up

Your membership at Manly-Warringah Rugby League Football Club Ltd has expired on 01-Jan-2018.

Email:
Organization:

My impression in signing up to this was that my membership would automatically renew without intervention from myself.

My question is if it has expired and I renew after the expiration does it impinge on my voting rights?

No, if you renew in the first quarter afterwards ( I didn’t do it once myself).

Let's just say that the FC aren't at the cutting edge when it comes to modern technology. The website is next to useless these days and all their auto renewals got reset last year I think. If you can manage to log into the website you can pay your membership by Paypal and also set up an annual auto renewal through that platform. Your membership continuity shouldn't be effected - I only paid mine this week after realising that it hadn't automatically ticked over. The FC had their stuff together a few years ago - now it's not so great despite their best intentions I'm sure. If in doubt I would suggest you email them.

Let's just say that the FC aren't at the cutting edge when it comes to modern technology. The website is next to useless these days and all their auto renewals got reset last year I think. If you can manage to log into the website you can pay your membership by Paypal and also set up an annual auto renewal through that platform. Your membership continuity shouldn't be effected - I only paid mine this week after realising that it hadn't automatically ticked over. The FC had their stuff together a few years ago - now it's not so great despite their best intentions I'm sure. If in doubt I would suggest you email them.

The issue is whilst Chris Jones ( who’s an IT guy) was in the board it was all working perfectly.

He stood down and they don’t have a replacement so it’s all a bit hap hazard these days.

Sad to see, I’ll still pay my membership but it’s a shadow of its former self these days.

Email:
Organization:

If you want to pay by credit card over the phone or are having difficulties renewing, please email [email protected] or call Julie on 0413 386 418. The renewal form ishere.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2