Football Club function Pre-Titans game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
what type of sangas are being put on?

Sangas not my department Dan....Despite Mata's insistence, there is no such thing as a free lunch....

vidmar link said:
Sangas not my department Dan....Despite Mata's insistence, there is no such thing as a free lunch....

Isnt the function in the evening?

Kicks off at 5.00pm in the sportsbar at the Leagues...the reference to "free lunch" was figurative...

vidmar link said:
Kicks off at 5.00pm in the sportsbar at the Leagues...the reference to \"free lunch\" was figurative...

of this I am aware........however my comment would hardly have worked had it been factual

Fro link said:
thats never stopped you in the past Dan

like you saying things that you think sound good, simply for the kudos and for the sake of saying them

hehe kudos :)

we aren't all that obsessed with other peoples opinions Dan..

But you may have a point with saying it just for the sake of it  8)

Just an update for new members...As mentioned, if you join the Football Club this week you will be enrolled for 2010 rather than just for the remainder of 2009 and then have to pay again for 2010.

So that you will have proof of purchase (you will need to show you are a member to get in to the function on Saturday) you will be issued with an 09 Football Club membership card and a note made on the application form to advise you're a new member and you will be mailed your 2010 card when they are printed.

As I know a few of you will be travelling from out of the area for the game then best to purchase in advance and either check with the person you speak with by phone to confirm they are doing this for you or make a note on the application form if you are faxing in with your credit card details.

Also, to avoid your card not arriving before you set off ask the club to keep your card at reception for you to pick up when you get to the club?

If you are local and looking to join in person you can sign up at the Leagues Club reception (7 days a week 10am - 7pm) but I strongly advise doing it sooner rather than later as the reception is very busy on game day especially after lunch with big numbers in the club and people buying game tickets etc (see here the link so you can download the application form

http://www.manlyleagues.com.au/assets/documents/football%20club%20application%20-%20nov%202008.pdf

or phone (02) 9939 6722

Hope this helps
Cheers
Vidmar

Fro link said:
pavlovs dogs have nothing on you 2.

i'll send you a sandwich through the post dan.

make sure it has Mayo on it

Oh god Matas, don't even go there.

Nope I went to Bathurst HS, but it was at the time to which you are alluding.

No good can come out out of the Catholic education system.

And Mayo it is Dan

Dan link said:
[quote author=Fro link=topic=181488.msg239347#msg239347 date=1251777380]
At least i am aware of it :)

there you go again, someone owes me sandwiches damn it
[/quote]

Hey Vid if we're short of sandwiches I'll bring along some nice humble pie if anyone is feeling peckish....a luverly crow flavour  ;D

See you there!

Humble Pie BG?
Hmmm....we've had all sorts of sweets and treats suggested for the "people with their snouts in the trough"

Perhaps we should start a new thread with suggestions for the menu...

Roast Ox
A Meat Pie (may contain traces of Snake)
Bailey's on ice....

Just a few - any others people?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7