Football Club AGM

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Just wondering is anybody going to be bothered to turn up to the Football Club AGM at the Leagues Club on Thursday evening??

Not sure what is goign to be discussed but details are below

FOOTBALL CLUB AGM
25/11/2005
By Manly-Warringah Rugby League Football Club Limited

The Manly-Warringah Rugby League Football Club Limited (Football Club) is having its Second Annual General Meeting at the Manly-Warringah Rugby League Club.

The meeting will kick off at 7pm on Thursday 15 December 2005 in the Peninsula Room of the Leagues Club in Federal Parade Brookvale.

Members should bring their current 2005 Football Club Membership Card to the Annual General Meeting as entry is restricted to members and valid members' proxies only. Voting is restricted to members aged 18 years or over.

I think I will go to the pub instead.....considering I am not a member and our say means naught anyeway

not particularly. I have no real interest in how the club is run anymore, it isnt worth the stress and worry

no, i never planed on going in the first place. I play indoor soccer on thursday nights!

oh and banned from MSE, please I already have a new username there!

[quote author=Daniel]
no, i never planed on going in the first place. I play indoor soccer on thursday nights!

So why didn't you just say that?
[/quote]

because it hardly generates discussion does it?

do you know nothing of marketing?

Byso - You say diddums to Daniel after he has voiced concerns about the club, yet a month or two ago, you were calling for the sacking of Des Hasler etc.

Before you sprout so was I, that's not the subject.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4