• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Was that really you sitting at the (ahem) Northern end of the ground yesterday?

Not sure if Fonz was sitting at the northern end, but I was until the rains came...........and it was very dry!

We looked for you Pete in the Western Grandstand -top tier. I'd thought that was where you were going to be.

We looked for you Pete in the Western Grandstand -top tier. I'd thought that was where you were going to be.

We satyed at the Northern End until of few of the more feral Manly Supporters (not Eagle Rockers btw arrived), the rain & lightning started and we then made our way to the western stand. Opportunity lost?

[quote author=Matabele]

We satyed at the Northern End until of few of the more feral Manly Supporters (not Eagle Rockers btw arrived), the rain & lightning started and we then made our way to the western stand. Opportunity lost?

[/quote]

So the Fonz was there :p

Sorry Lads. Would of meant leaving the mrs and son son at home for a couple of days cause the game was a bit late for him. I'll definantly be at brooky for rd1 though.

Matabele sent me an sms saying there was someone matching your appearance there fonz. I didnt see myself, I arrived just after kick off and spent most of the game with Linda and Drae

I think Corso Pete must be scared of meeting, or being seen with, the Beast.

That's twice he's ducked me now.

;)

Yeah she though you were an ugly bastard though. j/k

Dont blame her. I look sick in that photo.
You should see me now! I dove into a pool last night and scraped my chin and upper lip on the bottom, am going to the doctor at lunch as I may need a stictch! SO now I look scarred and like I have been punching on!

no I have actually lost a lot of weight. That was just a very very poor photo!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4