Folau Slater off to union

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DUFFMAN

Bencher
Both will be offered $1,000,000 a season to sign up at the Rebels.

Bit of a pay cut for Billy but both are expected to sign.

Sayonara!!!  If they are only playing for money, good luck to them. Not sure that Slater can kick and without that part of his game he won't cut it in Rugby.

I hope not.  Could you imagine Gould going on and on and on and on about how the Storm should've been able to keep them and spend however much they wanted to?  blah blah blah blah blah, i'm so sick of this already! 
If they don't like it, or the players and idiot fans (note, not all are bad, i feel for the genuine fans of league and their team which happened to be the ShtStorm) don't like it then they can do what Billy put so succinctly "go and have a cry in your room"... far out man

Canteen Worker link said:
Sayonara!!!  If they are only playing for money, good luck to them. Not sure that Slater can kick and without that part of his game he won't cut it in Rugby.
Big Dell couldn't kick and he made it in Rugby billy would go ok in rugby,good riddance !
Oh and while im here canteen Worker can i plz Have Sausage roll and 2 pies and a can of coke from your canteen plz  8)

Sailor cost Australia a World Cup. Good riddance to both. The Port Elizabeth Kings should have been given the franchise. The Rbels are going to be an ugly bastard child and a blight on the game.

Matabele link said:
The Port Elizabeth Kings should have been given the franchise. 

LOL. Do the Lions and the Cheetahs need the competition for the wooden spoon ? Try and get 5 competitive teams before you start sticking your hand up for a 6th

Looks like Union are thinking of introducing a cap too.  How to police it in three countries would be a tough ask.

The one thing with league is that no matter who leaves the game just keeps getting better and better. That said you dont want to see two players of that quality leave the game.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6