FNF is LIVE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Channel # 9 are obviously doing this to allow "LIVE" coverage of the Wimbledon semi final ( Hewitt vs Federer ).

Nevertheless , with the weather expected to be fine , I'll still be heading out to Leichhardt Oval with litle confidence .

It was heavy overnight at may place but clear skys in morning - not sure how much though

50 at penriff, 45 at homebush and 45 in sydney

so sh1tloads accross sydney, the question is how good is the drainage?

would have to be good drainage, thos figures have been consistant all week!

Live coverage is cool, i usually get home about 7 to 730, i hate that hours wait, especially knowing the game has started!

looking at the local playing fields here, it will be wet but not too bad probably a little loose under foot

No chance of me going now, watch it in the Wheel Stand me thinks.

ill be out - otherwise would have gone

will tape it and hope for a good hangover cure tomrrow morning

yup I may drag my arcade machine into the living room to finish installing all the software I need on it whilst watching and packing

parking isnt too bad, driving out of there is a nightmare!

Remember what i said daniel. Hire you body board in Fiji! DO NOT TAKE ONE WITH YOU!

Or even better. I dont know anything about it officer, Shapel must have put it there!

Or, I come from a country where the balance of power resides in just one man and where the armed forces are looking for new opportunities to exert their influence. In fact we are very similiar and you should fete me as a citizen.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4