Flufster - Can you please assist

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
I know your a demon with pulling up figures, so hoped you might help me with a few stats:-

1. What is Des Haslers win / loss ratio?
2. Where does that rate in comparison to the other 14 NRL coaches?
3. What was our for / against at SAME stage in 05 compared to 06?
4. What was our win / loss ratio st SAME stage in 05 compared to 06?
5. Wingers tries. How many have Manly's scored compared to all other 14 clubs?
6. Forward metres gained. Where do we rate?
7. Forward metres conceded. Where do we rate?

Hehehehe...I know it's a lot of homework, but hoping you could assist.

and What is really in those pics kingey obviously has of Des and co that he can hold them to ransom with and get kept in the team!

ill try ryan but some of those will need to be tallied prob too much homework for me

rleague.com stats has a good range

forward metres gained wouldnt be worth it with BK - try prop metres gained

05 after 17 rounds won 10 lost 6
06 after 17 rounds won 8 lost 8
05 for and against @ 17 rounds for 347 against 404
06 for and against @ 17 rounds for 330 against 316
Haslers record Won 29 lost 34 %win 46%

Props metres gained
Player: total, average
Kite: 1764, 126
King: 1073, 89
Byrant: 1382, 86
Rose: 508, 56
lulu: 467, 67

King has made the least amount of metres by our props twice this year, friday being the second time

adding up all the metres gained Kite is easily in first, King and Bryant level in second and lulu/rose way behind.

Hmmmm.VERY interesting. That shows that King is our 2nd best prop. It also shows Monaghan / Witt had a better attacking style than Orford / Burns.
Winning more than 1/2 of your games isn't good, but I can't compare that to other the coaches.

Thanks Fluff...I have some facts to go by now. Cheers.

05 after 17 rounds won 10 lost 6
06 after 17 rounds won 8 lost 8
05 for and against @ 17 rounds for 347 against 404
06 for and against @ 17 rounds for 330 against 316
Haslers record Won 29 lost 34 %win 46%

Props metres gained
Player: total, average
Kite: 1764, 126
King: 1073, 89
Byrant: 1382, 86
Rose: 508, 56
lulu: 467, 67

King has made the least amount of metres by our props twice this year, friday being the second time

adding up all the metres gained Kite is easily in first, King and Bryant level in second and lulu/rose way behind.

If King is our second best prop, no wonder we are going so ****e at the moment. This is our biggest problem, the engine room. The only one I would keep is Kite. Rose, Lulu and Bryant should hang their heads in shame being behind the princess.

Jamesie

hard to slag off Dessies record as when he did start he did have one of the all time low teams to coach!

How often do rose lulu come off the bench? Are they averaged by player appearances or team appearances?

Seeing that this is a thread for statistics could someone please look up the following stats and post them.

1. The percentage of posts that are made by Ryan on this site following a VICTORY within 48 hours of the game concluding

2. The percentage of posts that are made by Ryan on this site following a DEFEAT within 48 hours of the game concluding.

3. For the posts involved following a VICTORY the number of comments made in relation to the praise of any individual player or coach

4. For the games that involve a DEFEAT the number of posts that are critical of players or coach.

Ryan just my take on your weekend of posting on both this site and MSE. I would think that any Manly supporter knows that Manly played badly on Friday nite, I am sure that even the U8's that played at half time would acknowledge that. Your frustration is there for all to see but there came a point on about your 50th post somewhere that your frustation seemed to become a vendetta, not against any particular player but against our club. It seems to me that your black & red heritage is starting to show through and there almost seems to be some sort of pervese glee that we are going through a tough period at the moment. I am sure you will deny it and that is fine, but the perception that I get is probably shared by others.

They say a tiger never loses it stripes, maybe this ex bear still likes to see Manly struggle. Not that there is anything wrong with that. One of the highlights of the season to date was our PL side thrashing the Bears last Sunday week, I am getting a lot of joy in seeing sides like Parramatta & Easts struggling this year. You seem to be getting some joy from our losses, you just disguise them with less than subtle poison darts.

Seeing that this is a thread for statistics could someone please look up the following stats and post them.

1. The percentage of posts that are made by Ryan on this site following a VICTORY within 48 hours of the game concluding

2. The percentage of posts that are made by Ryan on this site following a DEFEAT within 48 hours of the game concluding.

3. For the posts involved following a VICTORY the number of comments made in relation to the praise of any individual player or coach

4. For the games that involve a DEFEAT the number of posts that are critical of players or coach.

Ryan just my take on your weekend of posting on both this site and MSE. I would think that any Manly supporter knows that Manly played badly on Friday nite, I am sure that even the U8's that played at half time would acknowledge that. Your frustration is there for all to see but there came a point on about your 50th post somewhere that your frustation seemed to become a vendetta, not against any particular player but against our club. It seems to me that your black & red heritage is starting to show through and there almost seems to be some sort of pervese glee that we are going through a tough period at the moment. I am sure you will deny it and that is fine, but the perception that I get is probably shared by others.

They say a tiger never loses it stripes, maybe this ex bear still likes to see Manly struggle. Not that there is anything wrong with that. One of the highlights of the season to date was our PL side thrashing the Bears last Sunday week, I am getting a lot of joy in seeing sides like Parramatta & Easts struggling this year. You seem to be getting some joy from our losses, you just disguise them with less than subtle poison darts.

Pete,

We all know what sort of fan/supporter Ryan is. It's very well known at all sites that Ryan loves to be negative and bag the coach/team at every opportunity, and rarely attends games.

He is a North Sydney supporter through and through.

No one really pays attention anymore as it has become quite tiresome and very predictable.

Doug

[quote author=Corso_Pete]

Pete,

We all know what sort of fan/supporter Ryan is. It's very well known at all sites that Ryan loves to be negative and bag the coach/team at every opportunity, and rarely attends games.

No one really pays attention anymore as it has become quite tiresome and very predictable.

Doug

[/quote]

I like the structure of your reply doug... even used the blokes name you were replying to and signed off as well

Well done

How often do rose lulu come off the bench? Are they averaged by player appearances or team appearances?

per game appearances flip

if you want to compare for per team use the totals for the season

which reads Kite, Bryant, King, Daylight

Doug WTF? I'm surpised, and disspaointed at this from you. But that's an easy fix.

Corso - I'm glad you took all that time and effort to note your concern for my hidden hatred of The Eagles. * How's about a kiss then sweety? *

Luv ya.

:clap: :clap: :clap: See Guess Im not the Only One :D

[quote author=Corso_Pete]

Pete,

Doug

[/quote]

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Just Keeps getting Better :yeah:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4