Fluffy's preview

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Fluffy's preview

Round 3 Preview Fluffy style

Roosters VS Brisbane

It’s the battle of the rorters – the two teams that cry foul every chance they get. This one could be won by the coaches before kick through numerous press releases attempting to get the referee to give them the advantage. Once they finally make it to the field it will be a match of has beens and what nows. Both teams are struggling to find a halves combination that works, roosters post freddy and the broncos post langer. The forward packs are aging and the broncos have already started the rebuild. A quick look at the stats and lockyer, seymore, wing and firman have missed more tackles and made just as many errors and missed just as many tackles as the entire Melbourne storm team this year. It shapes up to be a game of who can pull their fingers out and start playing footy.

My tip – Brisbane to beat a hungover rooster’s team that has been out clubbing yet again, led by party man Crocker.

Panther VS Dragons.

Battle of the Celer Dwellers. These 2 teams have been the biggest disappointments so far this year, both had plenty tipping them to win the comp and after 2 rounds it looks more likely that they will win the spoon. This game will be a sloppy affair even in the dry weather. The dragons still have many players out through injury but after 3 seasons you’d think they were used to it by now. They have added suspensions to their list of abilities with 3 out this week. The panthers have appeared underdone so far and their fitness will improve slowly as the season continues.

My tip – Panthers – they have the better team on the park and it will shine through over the dragons PL squad.

Eels VS Sharks

The 2 most woeful teams in round 2 do battle. Both teams have similar for trends – a first up win followed by an abysmal effort in game 2. The sharks have added a little but look to have lost ground to those around them on the table. They were flogged by a 12 man Manly team last weekend and will endeavour to turn this form around now that Noddy is back in the side. Parramatta beat the spoon favourites the tigers in round 1 only to be flogged by the current owners – Souths – in round 2. They have spent up big time in the off season and once again appear to have no consistency in their game and lack teamwork. Surprisingly they have not missed too many tackles so far – it appears they cant even lay their hand on the player to gain that stat.

My tip – Sharks to bounce back to round 1 form and beat the pick and dips.

Warriors Vs Cowboys

The 2 big improvers of round 2 go head to head in what will certainly be a clash of the titans. Big Carl Webb was awesome last week running over the top of last years premiers and the warriors hit it up all day to record an away win in Brisvegas. This could be the game to watch this weekend with some of the biggest hits this season likely to be on offer. The cowboys have lost their captain, Norton, who tor his Bicep whilst flexing for his number one fan – himself.

My tip – Warriors home town advantage will get them home.

Manly Vs Melbourne

Game of the round – top of the table clash between the white hot Melbourne Storm and the big improvers Manly Sea Eagles. The storm have come out and systematically flogged their opponents in the first 2 games this season and look set to continue this form in round 3. Manly are coming off yet another turbulent week of football which saw club legend Steve ‘Beaver’ Menzies score his 150th first grade try for the club and long time winger John Hopoate’s career end. Hopoate yet again left the team with 12 men doomed to lose after putting 24 points on the board in the first 25 minutes – or so we thought. In the most inspired effort seen since pre super league days Manly not only held out the opposition but decisively flogged them. The storm have lost Chan for the game and are down to 2 of their regular props with manly reject Donnely likely to get a gig as 3rd prop. He will be targeted by the likes of Kylie who’s eyes will light up as Donnely crabs across field. This game will be the battle of 2 halves. Can the Melbourne forwards hold out Manly’s pack of raging mongrels and can Manly’s backs contain the best backline in the comp. So many great head to head match ups. Slater – Stewart, Monas – Orford, Donnely – Kylie. One thing we will know after this game is whether either or both these teams are serious contenders for the premiership.

My tip – Manly to get the best of the forwards in the seconds half

Bulldogs Vs Tigers

The tigers will get flogged by plenty. Put your money on the dogs making the spread 14+. Safest bet of the week. Nothing more needs to be said.

My tip – dogs to hit 50.

Radiers Vs Bunnies

What at the start of the season would have been tipped as a battle for the spoon now seems destined to be a battle for 12th. Both teams had decent wins in round 2. I see this game being a very scrappy affair and neither teams running away with it. Give it a miss and watch survivor.

My tip – Raiders at home

!stupid: !stupid: !stupid: !stupid:

Fluffy's preview

Entertaining and written with flair. Now I have to check your tips with Danny's to see which way I go!

Well done Fluffster!

Fluffy's preview

Good stuff it's managed to get through the CW spell check, so it must be good! :clap:

Looks like it's Manly to win.

Fluffy's preview

Good views Fluffy. Raiders aren't at home so that game will be a difficult one. Schifcofske gives them an edge but I'll go with the home team.

Fluffy's preview

veyr funny. You can take over my round previews if you want :D

Fluffy's preview

nah - we need a serious one.

Mine was just for a bit of a laugh. mine you i think it matches my tips, but i can fully remember - just goes to show how close this round is

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4