Fluffy and Duff were are you?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
Fluffy and Duff were are you?

Did they go on a trip to Dubbo or the Gold Coast? If so I hope they make it out alive :)

Too late. I killed them both. Fluffy tasted better than Duff, but neither of them were worthy of a good pinot noir.

Fluff's away for 2 weeks where he can't get near a computer (he's back on sunday and I betcha he'll be on this website rather then spend time with me... he'll get into trouble for that)... and Duff's well, Duff... Need I explain more?

At least he looks good in uniform...
Good thing is as reserves he won't go overseas... he'd be defending us when it's time to fight.
Pity his army conflicts with my concern for the land they destroy! :p

Rat packs are for bush outings. He's only out for 5 days... rest of it drill etc. So maybe 5kgs...

Hey ho yo ! I'm around when I can get near a computer. Five people in the house & only one computer.
There's not much on the footy forum except a whole bunch of Monas bashing so I can either keep out of it or it'll get ugly, & we all know what happens then.

Good to see you back online, come on Duff rock into the footy section and show you're support for Monas and King. Its needs a good shake up :)

King is Fluffys battle. I see his potential but agree with his being bagged in the most part. I'll stick with Monas & Mullane for now.

Give up on Mullane he has been axed for next season along with a few other nuffers in P/L.

Well, I guess Cuthbo & Ballin will be my new projects, unless too many others start to agree.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4