Fletcher Myers (young fullback/centre)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Sea Eagles, Knights fight over boom rookie​

Manly and Newcastle are involved in a tug of war over a talented 18-year-old outside back.

Fletcher Myers, a flyer who is equally at home at fullback or centre, is contracted to the Knights for next season but has asked for a release to join the Sea Eagles.

Manly coach Des Hasler has a high opinion of the youngster, who starred at fullback for NSW Koori Under-16s a couple of seasons ago.

The Knights want to retain Myers and the situation is currently at a stalemate… but watch this space.

Google him, He is a big unit, reminds me of a young Turbo in build.

Sea Eagles, Knights fight over boom rookie​

Manly and Newcastle are involved in a tug of war over a talented 18-year-old outside back.

Fletcher Myers, a flyer who is equally at home at fullback or centre, is contracted to the Knights for next season but has asked for a release to join the Sea Eagles.

Manly coach Des Hasler has a high opinion of the youngster, who starred at fullback for NSW Koori Under-16s a couple of seasons ago.

The Knights want to retain Myers and the situation is currently at a stalemate… but watch this space.

Google him, He is a big unit, reminds me of a young Turbo in build.
How are we getting on for still available places in Manly 's top 30 squad Robbo ? Wonder if the intention would be to try to add him to the main squad or development squad . Managed of course to get Saab already contracted last season in similar circumstances , so may have the right procedures and management for a good outcome in this case . If he is only marginally at this stage towards Saab:s level , he could be well worth going after . Good also of course that he wishes to make a Manly move, something right and fairly positive must be happening at Manly

He's only 18 so very well could be a development contract but I believe we do still have 1 or 2 places available in our top squad? Reading up about him, he seems a genuine star. From all reports he is a genuine fullback but can also play centre, that is exactly what we need! Exciting having guys like this and Koula coming through.

Could there be a covert reason why Manly wants to sign Myers, i.e. to steadily build a portfolio of uncommon English names? We signed Reuben Garrick, Morgan Boyle, Brayden Musgrove, Morgan Harper, Ethan Bullemor and now we are after Fletcher Myles! On top of this, we already have Cade Cust and maybe others in the system.

note: maybe Morgan is a bit 'ho-hum'

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4