[Resurrected] Flat Track Bullies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Reggie 12

Reserve Grader
I'm writing this as the halftime break has just started and I have to say we are flat track bullies or if you like down hill skier, when the going gets tough we get lost. I will not rate us until we jag a big scalp when we play the storm or the dragons we go missing a win or as it seems a loss against souths will not change my mind we are overrated and our young players have been over hyped they have nothing special

here ya go Reggie have a hug

7b33f9334a441c40d40122bd93fd847e_resized.jpg

Reggie 12 said:
I'm writing this as the halftime break has just started and I have to say we are flat track bullies or if you like down hill skier, when the going gets tough we get lost. I will not rate us until we jag a big scalp when we play the storm or the dragons we go missing a win or as it seems a loss against souths will not change my mind we are overrated and our young players have been over hyped they have nothing special

Back to your Souths forum Reggie Rabbit.

No Reggie is right we are struggling with our 15 against Souths 17 and the 5 morons in charge. 15 against 22 one day we will get an even contest. Oh yeah and we still won by 14 so up urs.

The young halves overrated - Foran turned the game on its head when it was in the balance & DCE - can do better but played well for the most game. Agree look foward to scalping Illawarra & those purple Fu**as but how would you not be confident - at full strength this team will give the comp a shake. Jump on the train NOW Reggie - dont pretend to support the boys as they do a lap of honour - wear it on your sleeve FFS.

Reggie 12 said:

"Flat Track Bullies".....what is that???

So you will only rate us if we are lucky ("jag") to get a win against Melbourne or St George? I wouldn't call "jagging a win" the basis for our official "tick in the box"!!

What a ridicolous post!!!

Reggie is a great spy, he has spent time posting 70 posts, and then he outs himself as a softie. Does this guy have no life? Do any of you guys plant yourself in other teams forums? To one day spring to life and cause terror?? wierd

Umm, the fact that we are in 2nd place mean anything to you?

What about Lowe's hit on Brett? Is that not bullying?

Piss off back to Souths, and when you go back there, tell them they are going to be waiting another 40 years before reaching a GF.

Jono said:

Piss off back to Souths, and when you go back there, tell them they are going to be waiting another 40 years before reaching a GF.

Toughen up princess the fact that we are second means stuff all come September will we be able to beat the 2 decent teams in the comp, storm and dragons and on disclosed form I say no. So keep your head up your arse and be happy with beating souths but that won't cut it. We need a big scalp before we should be taken serious, but I guess in your world coming 3rd is a top effort.

ha ha LOL@50uffs!

Reggie 12 said:
Jono said:

Toughen up princess the fact that we are second means stuff all come September will we be able to beat the 2 decent teams in the comp, storm and dragons and on disclosed form I say no. So keep your head up your arse and be happy with beating souths but that won't cut it. We need a big scalp before we should be taken serious, but I guess in your world coming 3rd is a top effort.

Coming third is an amazing effort. Especially if the 2 hot ladies you picked up at the Steyne have gone before you. Something someone from down Redfern way probably wouldn't know anything about!

Reggie 12 said:

Well in Souths world not getting the spoon is a considered a herculean effort...

I'd like to ask Reggie what is it about Souths that means that good players lose their ability playing for Souths. Players like Luke, Sutton, Taylor and Inglis play an increasingly poor game as the season goes on. There's no development happening. And who tells Sandow to play like a grub? What is it? I think it's a cultural thing. Imo Souths are perennial losers, and in time, it's a self-fulfilling thing.

Reggie 12 said:
Jono said:

Do I need to remind you of 2007 and 2008? I think I will because you are obviously either a Souths fan that completely forgot as it haunts your dreams, or you were far too young to remember those years

2007: we finished 2nd at the end of the regular rounds behind Melbourne. We only beat Souths in the Regulars 12 - 2 and they beat us on a Monday night at the SFS that year. We feared when we were to meet them in the finals that we would be beaten, but we destroyed them. We made it to the GF. We had our arses handed to us but we still made it. We lost to the team who beat us on the table (and were cheating at the time I might add).

2008: we finished 2nd again, this time by point difference. Ironically Souths were defeated by more than 22 on the last night so we didn't win the minor premiership. That year we met Souths twice: at Brookie we won 20 - 2 and, then met them, the week after nearly beating Melbourne, and were flogged by a better Souths outfit. That was the last game we lost, leading to 40 - 0 against Melbourne in the GF.

Souths always have the ability to win a game every year against us, doesn't matter how good or bad they are going. That was a good test for us, as was Parramatta, and the Dragons game. Yes we have work to do but we are working nicely to the finals, and with injured players coming back we have a lot to look forward to.

Therefore, why don't you get YOUR head out of your arse and either go back to the hole you crawled out of or burn the Manly gear you own because you don't even deserve to be there in October celebrating the 2011 premiership with us.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4