[Resurrected] Flat Track Bullies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mate, I saw very positive signs 1-17. Have to call it as I see it.
Gutted for Lawton though :(
yes agreed totally - they played well and yes Lawton leaves a hole as well. But I think Paseka now onto the bench. Walker to play hooker if Croker needs a break or gets injured.

Yes against bottom 8 teams.

We are completely bullied, out coached and out classed by the top 5 teams.

Gone backwards from 2021

Nothing has changed afta today's effort vs the tigers.
Why it took so long to dominate the Tigers who knows.

To all you numbnuts who bitchhed last week - you know I am right. We struggled today to even be FTB.😆

We get our chance against decent teams in the next 2 weeks.

I hate this thread, because it doesn't give us the credit we deserve after the past two weeks performances:

44-12
30-4

Let that sink in. And it's not luck. It's bloody hard work, effort, dedication.

Jeez, we've even wiped out our for and against deficit.

They've done us very proud, our lads.

I hate this thread, because it doesn't give us the credit we deserve after the past two weeks performances:

44-12
30-4

Let that sink in. And it's not luck. It's bloody hard work, effort, dedication.

Jeez, we've even wiped out our for and against deficit.

They've done us very proud, our lads.
@Ryan I agree I hate this thread too. Our recent issues prior to 2021 was beating the teams we should and being too complacent. Now we do this people are critical. WTF?

Also repairing our for and against is also essential and we have done this the past two weeks.

We are seriously flat track bullies after that piss poor pathetic display in the last 7 minutes!!!

We will get pumped by Melb next match if they have close to their full team.
season 11 episode 6 GIF
season 8 moon GIF

Sad statistic this one

Only the Titans – last-placed entering the round – are the only team who haven’t yet beaten at least one of the teams currently in the top eight teams

Sad statistic this one

Only the Titans – last-placed entering the round – are the only team who haven’t yet beaten at least one of the teams currently in the top eight teams

Wow, I knew we were bad, but not that bad.
Even the dogs and Tigers have beaten more top 8 sides than us.

Whilst I am the first to comment when we play bad, let’s be real that poor refereeing decisions against Parramatta and Cowboys , two top 4 sides, cost us wins and 4 important points 😡😡 !!

Whilst I am the first to comment when we play bad, let’s be real that poor refereeing decisions against Parramatta and Cowboys , two top 4 sides, cost us wins and 4 important points 😡😡 !!
Some terrible decisions agreed, but to fall apart so poorly, particuarly that Cows game, if you are a team commanding respect and a finals contendor, you should play your way through a few bad calls and be resilient enough to fight on and Win.
I think the team lacks mental strength and belief when it counts and this translates to these type of results.
As an example, our determined Manly sides would have used those bad calls as motivation and smashed the hapless opposition, then ran away with the game...

Refereeing wasn't that bad in Eels game. We lost that game - our right side defense was shocking, every time they got the ball in our half on that edge, they scored.

Refereeing wasn't that bad in Eels game. We lost that game - our right side defense was shocking, every time they got the ball in our half on that edge, they scored.
The refereeing in the Eels game was bordering on cheating; Cummins missed a metre forward pass in the last couple of minutes that would have saved us.
Let alone every other decision he gave them in the final 10 minutes.

We play 3 current top 8 sides before the semis. Melb, Eels and Sharks.

That will be 5 wins which will put us on 26 points.

That is a soft draw and if we can't make the semis, total waste of 2022 and backwards.

We play 3 current top 8 sides before the semis. Melb, Eels and Sharks.

That will be 5 wins which will put us on 26 points.

That is a soft draw and if we can't make the semis, total waste of 2022 and backwards.
Manly: Here, hold my beer.

Sad statistic this one

As a very proud Manly club member I find it very bitterly disappointing that a Manly team cannot beat a top 8 team

It is a SHAME to our Legendary clubs benchmark of excellence

The Fact is that we have a competitive team
The Farce is that we cannot compete

Des has 9 rounds to turn this embarrassment to our proud history around

240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg

The last 5 minutes of letting 4 tries in just proves we are still flat track bullies.

Seriously, excellent win against the Storm, ruined by a complete crap last 5 minutes. Lucky the Storm were not at anywhere near full strength.

Same **** happened vs the Cowboys a total embarrassment. Take Jake off and we've fallen to pieces we deserved to lose this game such a **** mentality

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4