[Resurrected] Flat Track Bullies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Speaking of flat track Bullies - wonder if Bully will get a run now that Lawton is injured. He scored a couple of tries for Blacktown yesterday.

I could care less if we are flat track bullies right now. Because at the moment we just need to win games. I’ll care about beating better opposition when we can consistently beat the teams we should. I enjoyed last nights win as much as the next Manly fan, but that was a game we were always going to win. Said it pregame we’d put 40 on them. If we can continue as flat track bullies beating the teams we should we will play finals. If we can get into the finals I’ll see this year as a success - given Tom is out and we’ve been plagued with injuries so far.

We won by 32, exceeding your 20 point expectation. So why the negative post?

As previously stated, I thought this game would be a blowout either way, largely dictated by our attitude. Gladly we turned up with the right attitude and blew them out.

As for Tigers, us by 16, but happy with any win.

It was not a negative post. While it was a great win, it was against a crap team so a bit of perspective needed to be added.

Like it or not, we are flat trwck bullies until we prove we are not.

Really sorry a few folks itsy bitsy feelings seem hurt when the truth is spoken. Toughen up bois 😂

Last edited:
It was not a negative post. While it was a great win, it was against a crap team so a bit of perspective needed to be added.

Really sorry a few folks itsy bitsy feelings seem hurt when the truth is spoken. Toughen up bois 😂
I’d actually argue we ain’t even flat track bullies at the moment. When we beat the teams we should consistently by good margins then yes are. Wests at Cambletown will be interesting. The positive is it’s Sunday arvo and we seem to like that.

In a side note, we are unbeaten at brookie this year and the side should really focus on keeping a clean sheet there. I’d be happy if we drop a few we should win if it means we can go unbeaten at brookie this year.

Speaking of flat track Bullies - wonder if Bully will get a run now that Lawton is injured. He scored a couple of tries for Blacktown yesterday.
Bull played well mate and the impressive part, he made some great tackles.
Paseka was the key though, like that big kid in the U8's who just trampled kids till they start moving out the way....he looks hungry which is a great thing for Manly.
These inclusions lifted the entire Blacktown side, enjoyed the game and got on at 6/1 🤙

Bull played well mate and the impressive part, he made some great tackles.
Paseka was the key though, like that big kid in the U8's who just trampled kids till they start moving out the way....he looks hungry which is a great thing for Manly.
These inclusions lifted the entire Blacktown side, enjoyed the game and got on at 6/1 🤙
And we beat the bears anytime we beat this joke of a club it makes my day

Well let's have a look at our losses so far this year.
Rd 1 Penrith away - no one can win there.
Rd 2 Roosters away - again a hard place to win.
Rd 7 Sharks away - without Harper who should never have been picked could've been a win.
Rd 8 Vermin away - again a tough road trip but we beat ourselves.
Rd 10 Broncos home game but away- not easy to win there but it was a disgraceful effort.
Rd 11 Scum away - hard place to win but we did, until bunker/ref fukwits decided otherwise.
Rd 12 Storm away - no one wins there either.

So reality is this has been a tough first half of the year. Every top 8 team except Cows we've played away. I don't think any other team has had ashard a draw as that. Hard to win at any of those venues. Not saying we're a chance but it now boils down to us winning the home games against some top 8 teams as well as continuing to beat up those below us.

Origin period always throws a spanner into a couple of top 8 teams. The donkeys, Cows and gummies have had a dream run with injuries. If origin bites into them then I expect at least 1 of those 3 to falter badly.

I’d actually argue we ain’t even flat track bullies at the moment. When we beat the teams we should consistently by good margins then yes are. Wests at Cambletown will be interesting. The positive is it’s Sunday arvo and we seem to like that.

In a side note, we are unbeaten at brookie this year and the side should really focus on keeping a clean sheet there. I’d be happy if we drop a few we should win if it means we can go unbeaten at brookie this year.
See you at Cambletown then ;)

And we beat the bears anytime we beat this joke of a club it makes my day
Bully certainly backed up the player with the ball really well last night, that's a really good sign that he wants to be in the game where it counts. Just haven't seen his trademark bursting through tackles yet, but for now he's a work in progress I guess.

Well let's have a look at our losses so far this year.
Rd 1 Penrith away - no one can win there.
Rd 2 Roosters away - again a hard place to win.
Rd 7 Sharks away - without Harper who should never have been picked could've been a win.
Rd 8 Vermin away - again a tough road trip but we beat ourselves.
Rd 10 Broncos home game but away- not easy to win there but it was a disgraceful effort.
Rd 11 Scum away - hard place to win but we did, until bunker/ref fukwits decided otherwise.
Rd 12 Storm away - no one wins there either.

So reality is this has been a tough first half of the year. Every top 8 team except Cows we've played away. I don't think any other team has had ashard a draw as that. Hard to win at any of those venues. Not saying we're a chance but it now boils down to us winning the home games against some top 8 teams as well as continuing to beat up those below us.
Yeah I subscribe to this theory as well.
We could easily be on 16 points and fighting for a top 4 position. Everyone in the nrl knows we should have beaten parra and if Lawton wasn’t sent off we would have beaten souths.

Certainly no hurt feelings mate so all good. Just you said you expected to win by 20, we won by 32. Not sure why you’re disappointed.

Yeah I subscribe to this theory as well.
We could easily be on 16 points and fighting for a top 4 position. Everyone in the nrl knows we should have beaten parra and if Lawton wasn’t sent off we would have beaten souths.

Mannn, we looked hungry at the start of that Bunnies game, too.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4