[Resurrected] Flat Track Bullies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Agree, think we beat almost any team tonight, with that performance. Might have been a bit tighter against the better teams, but still think we get the chocolates. Very happy about the improvement in many areas tonight. Just a solid, all round, 80 minute performance.

We beat the Warriors tonight. Great win, but it was the Warriors .

We haven't beaten a top 3 side for 3 years. Hopefully we continue to beat these bottom 8 teams, but we need to win a couple against the good sides.

We haven't beaten a top 3 side for 3 years. Hopefully we continue to beat these bottom 8 teams, but we need to win a couple against the good sides.

Honestly, we turn up with that mentality, and with Paseka,Bullemor breathing down our first grade forwards necks in NSW Cup, I expect that to happen in the next few weeks. And mate, it'll be delicious.

Honestly, we turn up with that mentality, and with Paseka,Bullemor breathing down our first grade forwards necks in NSW Cup, I expect that to happen in the next few weeks. And mate, it'll be delicious.

Totally agree. Madge and Tigers next week will be a lot harder match and we need the same mentality and more.

Then we have Cowboys and Melb again. We have to be doing everything well then or we are looking at getting flogged again.

Just out of interest, did you tip us or Warriors? I personally saw this as a blowout but was tossing up which way. On one hand if the Warriors get a run on they can put on a lot of points quickly. I aLao thought if we could break them early, they’d fold. Gladly it was the latter.

I thought tonight was a great step in the development of Schuster.

Green frame it my friend 😃

Just out of interest, did you tip us or Warriors? I personally saw this as a blowout but was tossing up which way. On one hand if the Warriors get a run on they can put on a lot of points quickly. I aLao thought if we could break them early, they’d fold. Gladly it was the latter.

I thought tonight was a great step in the development of Schuster.

Green frame it my friend 😃

I have never bet against Manly. Much to my detrimental during the Blue Steel years, but that is part of being a supporter of a strong club.

We were certainly not going to lose against the Warriors tonight, but it's important for us to keep this result grounded and in perspective as the Warriors are only just better than the dogs.

True supporters never will bet against Manly imo.

Last edited:
Probably better than reviving the one about Harper being Manly's worst player. Can't believe so many posters want to keep that thread limping along.
I replied in that thread if Burbo and Parker were injured who would they want to come in ahead of Harper….got crickets. He’s a great fringe option to have.

Seems to me a team can be one of three things:
1. World beaters - and what fan doesn't want that?
2. Flat track bullies - a team that always beats those below it
3. LOSERS

Similarly. fans can be one of three things:
1. Fair weather friends - only with the team when times are good
2. True fans - there for all the highs and lows
3. LOSERS - who bag their team straight after a WIN

I have never bet against Manly. Much to my detrimental during the Blue Steel years, but that is part of beingba supporter of a strong club.

True supporters never will bet against Manly imo.
Tip and bet are two vastly different things in my mind. Let me rephrase, who did you think would win tonight and by how much. I trust you to ignore the benefit of hindsight

With every win we Glorify our Legendary club

With every win we can build a winning momentum

There is nothing negative about a win

Let us all enjoy tonights win

3. LOSERS

Take on board what you say @Budgewoi Eagle , but one thing I will say, are I find fans of teams (not just Manly) who rage, yell, complain after losses (or wins like you say) are doing so because they feel so passionately about them & their hobby.

Guess I still respect and empathize with people on both sides of that fense - hehe.

Tip and bet are two vastly different things in my mind. Let me rephrase, who did you think would win tonight and by how much. I trust you to ignore the benefit of hindsight

I thought we would win by at least 20 points tonight.
If we didn't, that would have been disappointing

What did you think?

Next week against the Tigers we should win between 10 - 14 points

What do you think?

Win a few and throw absolutely everything at the storm in a few weeks. Lose that and I think our season gets stomped out a little

I thought we would win by at least 20 points tonight.
If we didn't, that would have been disappointing

What did you think?

Next week against the Tigers we should win between 10 - 14 points

What do you think?
We won by 32, exceeding your 20 point expectation. So why the negative post?

As previously stated, I thought this game would be a blowout either way, largely dictated by our attitude. Gladly we turned up with the right attitude and blew them out.

As for Tigers, us by 16, but happy with any win.

3. LOSERS

It's been a while since someone pulled out the old "true fans".

And you've done it with style.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4