Flanagan claims Cronulla dudded 3 times

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Last week he didn't give a ****e about the cowboys being duded, now he wants to sob. Yeah whatever, we have been duded plenty of times this season and have had to cop it on the chin, that is life

If Flanagan thinks that gallen's try was valid then he should start taking drugs, or he should apply for a job as a ref or touchie

It seems it takes coaches, as well as players, a few appearances in the finals to properly work out how to conduct themselves

Hahahahaha sharks are duded from just being sharks

Like Flanagan said after the ASADA fallout,
"I thought about going back to plumbing".

Seems the Sharks season has gone down the toilet. Is there a Plumber in the house?

MissKate said:
Last week he didn't give a ****e about the cowboys being duded, now he wants to sob. Yeah whatever, we have been duded plenty of times this season and have had to cop it on the chin, that is life

'Cowboys being duded.' That sounds a bit rude MissKate, as in 'Dude, is that a Colt 45 in your pocket or is this the beginning of a beautiful relationship?'

Pure sour grapes which is understandable given what was at stake.

Interestingly, I heard an interview with John Morris after the game and he stated that every Manly try was scored via a kick, which is not true.
Lyon's inside ball to DCE for the try was a ripper + Taufua's try in the corner was a beauty too.

Can understand his gripe with a couple of them

Matai, I think it went back but if it was against us would probably be looking a bit closer at a knock on

Taufua, absolute shocker, no way in the world is that a try

However we missed a penalty for a blatant shoulder charge from Gordon when he was 1 on 1 with Taufua

Kiwi Eagle said:
Can understand his gripe with a couple of them

Matai, I think it went back but if it was against us would probably be looking a bit closer at a knock on

Taufua, absolute shocker, no way in the world is that a try

However we missed a penalty for a blatant shoulder charge from Gordon when he was 1 on 1 with Taufua

Comfortable that chocs was ok however taufua's was no try. We were due some luck as we have been duded plenty this year. Perhaps Tooves spray is having the desired impact.

Gordern doesn't shoulder charge george and he scores again so it all works out in the wash.

He should be pleased. Fifita continued to live on his royal treatment from the referees and media.

The penalty that gave them the field position for his try, came after he held the ball away from his body trying to offload the ball & had it knocked out.

All night he continued at the play the ball to do whatever he wanted : walking off the mark taking out markers, quickly rolling the ball back while still held by tacklers, getting to just one knee to play the ball, flapping like a fish feigning to be held down.

He will kill the other teams in the World Cup if the referees let him get away with this.

Three minutes to go in front of his own posts on the 5th tackle he twice pushed DCE back over at the play the ball. No penalty.

We were duded(sic) with penalties from Hayne all night. Tough ****e Sharks. A team of losers and wingers who will never win anything, and never should.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8