Five Sea Eagles in Train on Squad

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Predictably five Sea Eagles were picked in the Tri-Nations train on squad:

Brent Kite, Matt Orford, Steve Bell, Steve Menzies and Brett Stewart. As posted elsewhere both Kite and Stewart have been selected in the PMs XIII.

Brett Stewart???

AWESOME!

If no one else gets through I hope he does he deserves it and is an absolutel champion

Orford, Bell and Menzies had ordinary seasons. Can't understand why they'd be picked for anything.

You think Menzies had an oprdinary season ???

We would have lost a helluva lot more games if he wasnt there cleaning up all the crap and being the man on the spot

I have had more compliments about Beavers performance this more than any other. Alot of other fans are noticing his value. All be it , a little late. Maybe his age is a factor. I would love to see Stewart have a go, cause he is the best fullback at the moment.

I heard Snake ran into beaver the other day :D

Seriously though.. a good showing from the manly boys and a special congrats to Stewy... your a champion mate.. hope you get a run

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4