Five more sleeps

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
Looking at draw and health of our roster now can’t see any reason we can’t win this thing. Parramatta being half our quote in betting is ludicrous. Sure they have a favourable draw but plenty seem to forget that 30 point drubbing by the purple scum when they had to step up in the semis last year with a full strength roster.We , on the other hand, were decimated and should have been in prelim final.
Storm and Raiders the biggest dangers. The pommie half looked very good but this Bateman thing rings some alarm bells.

Think we will crush the Dogs this weekend.Two of best players expelled and no halves. Be a good tune up for the Chokers at BankWest .

Just checked.

As expected: They don't do all games. It's like channel 9. They'll show you if you are: storm, brisbane, roosters, rabbitohs and that's about it.

I emailed them about this a couple of years ago and they said they only get a couple of games as the nrl wants o/s people to buy "watchnrl"

So (unless I'm mistaken)... no Manly on the Sports Net tv for us!

Just checked.

As expected: They don't do all games. It's like channel 9. They'll show you if you are: storm, brisbane, roosters, rabbitohs and that's about it.

I emailed them about this a couple of years ago and they said they only get a couple of games as the nrl wants o/s people to buy "watchnrl"

So (unless I'm mistaken)... no Manly on the Sports Net tv for us!

BUGGER

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8