• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Anyone see him in the closing stages of that game today ? Unbeleivable, never seen a coach so laid back.

Tight, tense game, and he is chomping on a muffin and having a drink. Then in Golden Point and near the end of regulation time as well, constantly had a grin on his face no matter what had happened. Best example was when Roberts made a break, could have been the game winner, got pulled down and the show the replay of Fittler, who is having a joke with the assts in the box. Same as when they blew a couple of chance, other coaches would be blowing up and he is so casual

Is pretty refreshing to see

I couldn't believe that either. That makes Ricky and Brad being born at opposite ends of the galaxy. He is a real plus for the Chookies, no doubt.

Just a dumb arse. They guy is as thick as two planks.

Exactly. I found it naueseating how he'd positioned himself in the best possible place for the cameras to zero in on him.

Poser.

The rumour I heard is that Fittler won't get the Roosters job. A guy I know reckons that they are going to go back to the future with some over-rated TV commentator who most love to hate.

i heard that the board dont really want Freddy there but only to protect him, wait till the team gets a bit stronger etc. Then put him in, they dont want to have to sack him and put him through the embarressment as they want him at the club for life.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4