Fitler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Brocky

Reserve Grader
What NRL club woul want him as a coach? Couldn’t win with all these super stars pretty telling tha5 he has no clue either?

The NSW players went out there Cocky and arrogant, a reflection of Fittler and you could see earlier the QLD players were in for a dog fight, where as NSW thought they could play pretty and forgot about the War Qld were preparing for them - call it an ambush and 1 that most would expect, don't get me wrong - both teams were up for it, just 1 a fair bit more.
His odd selection of a confused Talakai defending in tighter in an unfamiliar role was also baffling...yes Murray went off early not helping, but this was always going to add huge defensive pressure and maybe some selections were also proven as "not the best"

The NSW players went out there Cocky and arrogant, a reflection of Fittler and you could see earlier the QLD players were in for a dog fight, where as NSW thought they could play pretty and forgot about the War Qld were preparing for them - call it an ambush and 1 that most would expect, don't get me wrong - both teams were up for it, just 1 a fair bit more.
His odd selection of a confused Talakai defending in tighter in an unfamiliar role was also baffling...yes Murray went off early not helping, but this was always going to add huge defensive pressure and maybe some selections were also proven as "not the best"
The cocky NSW players had 80 minutes to recover and get their cocks up and win the match

But they could not get it up or as hard as the Victorious Maroons

Nobody wants a guy named Fitler coaching them.

However, several may want the NSW coach Fittler 😛
With apologies to Dad’s Army:

Who Do You Think You Are Kidding Mr Fitler
If You Think We're On The Run?
We Are The Boys Who Will Stop Your Little Game
We Are The Boys Who Will Make You Think Again
'Cause Who Do You Think You Are Kidding Mr Fitler
If You Think Old Queensland’s Done?

Mr Meninga gives you the finger
On The Eight Twenty-One
But He Comes Home Each Evening
And He's Ready With His Gun

So Watch Out Mr Fitler
You Have Met Your Match In Us
If You Think You Can Crush Us
We're Afraid You've Missed The Bus
'Cause Who Do You Think You Are Kidding Mr Fitler
If You Think Old Queensland’s Done?

As they say.....not all great players make great coaches.
He has no idea & should be shown the door. Even when all the QLD legends have retired, he has only won 1 of the last 3 series.

The cocky NSW players had 80 minutes to recover and get their cocks up and win the match

But they could not get it up or as hard as the Victorious Maroons
gas gasoline GIF

Freddy has already had a very unsuccessful stint as a head coach previously.

While he has won a couple of origin series he has still lost two series out of last three with a far superior team on paper.

He was a complete failure when he coached the rorters to the bottom of the table. He's failed in losing 2 of the last 3 unloseable series. Who the fu*k would be stupid enough to recruit him fulltime. He's just another Trent Barrett.

IMO Freddy fell into the Laurie Daley Trap and allowing the boys club mentality to influence his selections. The Penrith bubble was due to burst and unfortunately it did in Origin III. The Penrith 5/8 had a poor game and Crighton's brain snap is inexplicable. To me the Penrith boys have been the best for a while but sadly they now think they are better than the rest and played arrogant careless footy which resulted in a desperate Queensland team getting the chocolates. It just shows Penrith will be beatable in the grand final.

IMO Freddy fell into the Laurie Daley Trap and allowing the boys club mentality to influence his selections. The Penrith bubble was due to burst and unfortunately it did in Origin III. The Penrith 5/8 had a poor game and Crighton's brain snap is inexplicable. To me the Penrith boys have been the best for a while but sadly they now think they are better than the rest and played arrogant careless footy which resulted in a desperate Queensland team getting the chocolates. It just shows Penrith will be beatable in the grand final.
The Penrith boys are great players and great players always bounce back to their best

There’s two series wins for NSW that have gone begging. When you’ve got a team of superstars, most of which have great combinations due to club matches, you have to think it’s the coaching?

I can’t take Fittler seriously, even when he is fuming. The guy comes off like a mad hatter...a space cadet...vague and unhinged. Why would it be any different for the players?

Yes, hoping for one of Penrith’s inevitable declines back into mediocrity. Any religious types out there? Could you pray for a ‘Floodageddon’ that destroys their LC, CoE and stadium?;)

When you’ve got a team of superstars, most of which have great combinations due to club matches, you have to think it’s the coaching?
It is not rocket science feathered friend

Time and Time again The NSW superstars faded into insignificance to awe of the awesome Maroon resilient winning spirit .

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2