First game next season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Kent mentioned on 360 that Manly are likely to be one of the teams involved in the USA game the NRL are trying to put together to open next season

For those not up to speed, the idea is that one week before the season kicks off, there will be a premiership game played somewhere in the US, and those teams won't play round one to give them a week to get over the travel coming back. Initial talks from the NRL was that they would call it round zero, before it was pointed out what a poor move that would be ...

Potentially Manly v Souths, marketed to the American people as Hugh Jackman v Russell Crowe

Greenturd said it's 2 weeks prior to season start to give the players the travel time.

Manly v Souths is the most likely as other Teams can't move home games

Are we in fact sure we’ll have a club in 2019??
Hopefully we do
In same way or another , let’s just not like the northern eagles days
They were tough times and the club was able to bounce back
It may look grim at the moment but you never know what’s on the horizon
Gotta keep the faith

If Nrl is giving us the game ,then apparently no other teams must of wanted it !

If Nrl is giving us the game ,then apparently no other teams must of wanted it !

Can you think of any other teams with high profile supporters who are also big movie stars in Hollywood ?

As much as I'm all for growing the game, it still amuses me to hear talk of playing nrl games in the states while every week nrl games are run in 80,000 seat stadiums with 6000 fans showing up..

Maybe they should put some effort into building the popularity of the game in its own country first ay..

(and I realise TV viewership is up Bla Bla Bla, if that's all that matters, maybe a field should be built in a movie studio so they can fake a packed crowd on the blue screen, because watching matches played in empty stadiums is an absolute embarrassment)

We could be the curtain raiser for the Lingerie Football League, and hope enough bored and desperate viewers with time to kill may switch on early?

Kent mentioned on 360 that Manly are likely to be one of the teams involved in the USA game the NRL are trying to put together to open next season

For those not up to speed, the idea is that one week before the season kicks off, there will be a premiership game played somewhere in the US, and those teams won't play round one to give them a week to get over the travel coming back. Initial talks from the NRL was that they would call it round zero, before it was pointed out what a poor move that would be ...

Potentially Manly v Souths, marketed to the American people as Hugh Jackman v Russell Crowe

Hugh Jackman is a bigger myth than Lyall Gorman to Manly

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10