Fire Dan Ferris Immediately

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Most teams look gassed after defending set after set after set

How does the fitness look now that we have actually had some ball ?

If it keeps happening , it's not bad luck, it's being out enthused in the start of games.

Remember The Tigers? The Sharks? We are terribly broken and unfit.

How do we look gassed after 12 minutes ? He ruined The Titans, and has ruined us.

People may have been hard on Singh, but we have never looked THIS unfit and injured.

How could anyone possibly ruin the Titans?

Dumb call. Id be questioning the defensive coach after those soft missed tackles. And my god there was plenty of them. That is more the issue. They were absolutely terrible some of those efforts.

Lazy defense isn't laziness? 15 missed tackles in 15 minutes, and Burgess almost 100 metres in that time.

Hope your all listening to Fox calling us soft and lazy.

If it keeps happening , it's not bad luck, it's being out enthused in the start of games.

Remember The Tigers? The Sharks? We are terribly broken and unfit.

I remember the Sharks game, same start as this yet we came home and finished stronger with less ball, again not indicating a lack of fitness

You sir, are an over emotional, over reacting, knee jerking disgrace.

Honestly.

How do you survive in life with your negativity, mood swings, and victim mentality?

I don't normally get sucked in to the bull$hit... But I can't stand the accusations at a time when we need support.

Nothing personal - perhaps I too am being emotional.

Rant over.

So now its enthusiam not fitness?

So Ferris is our enthusiasm coach?

Are you watching how tired and gassed out marker defense is, and seeing the Rabbits tear us apart there, or are we all closing our eyes, and pretending it's not happening because we scored one try from individual brilliance?

FMD. Blinkers.

Lussick could hardly move after 10 minutes.

You sir, are an over emotional, over reacting, knee jerking disgrace.

Honestly.

How do you survive in life with your negativity, mood swings, and victim mentality?

I don't normally get sucked in to the bull$hit... But I can't stand the accusations at a time when we need support.

Nothing personal - perhaps I too am being emotional.

Rant over.

Eh mate. **** off. How's that? Go try and lose your virginity to something other than a sponge, a glass and a rubber glove.

And why change your username ****head?

Souths play the balls were a disgrace early.they ran hard but got a huge leg up by walking ff the mark, placing it down before getting up. Manly worked hard after the start. An unfit team doesnt work back into a game like that. Did souths even make an error, we didnt get a penalt until 20 odd minutes.

I get your frustrated mate, but go knock the top off it or visit mitchells pet barn, but lay off the keyboard.

But you are funny

Yeah dick head, it's 16-6. Mauled and out enthused completely in the 1st 20.
thanks for the reply chief.
As I said,with Souths having 75% of the ball in the first 20 minutes of course we'd struggle.
Starting a thread about sacking the fitness coach because we are unfit, when the opposition have all the ball. Lol

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6