• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagles2win

Bencher
Barring our game against the Dragons that it looks like at the moment I'm really liking how the first week of the finals are panning out.

1. Storm vs Knights/Rabbitohs
2. Manly vs Dragons
3. Broncos vs Tigers
4. Warriors vs Cowboys

I would love to see Storm vs Dragons in the first week of the finals.

You'd expect Warriors to beat most teams when playing at home. And they'd then get another home final. But first they have to finish in the top four which is far from certain.

For what its worth, if we lose both remaining matches, I see it this way.

The pessimists view, with an optimistic outcome.

Storm Vs Knight
Bronco's V Cowboys
Manly vs Warriors
Tigers Vs Dragons

Then

Tigers Vs Warriors
Manly Vs Dragons

Then
Bronco's Vs Eagles
Storm Vs Tigers

GF
Manly vs Tigers

Warriors wont finish top 4.. they have a few hard games coming up. We could get them in 7th. I hope. Dragons is a danger game.. they could click back into top form at any time. Tigers on a run. Brisbane have lockyers farewell as motivation.

Going to be a very close finals series i think.. closest in a long time. Wish we played it at brookie.. top 2 is so important with the week off if we win.. anything could happen. Bring it on.

It was close enough last year. If you'll recall, Easts should have been eliminated by Tigers, but got that dubious call and then a scrum feed against the head... then Illawarra beat them by a field goal.

It will be tight again, but Knights, Souths, Cowboys and Warriors 'can't' win it. Illawarra need divine intervention now that Saint Benny has lost his Godly touch. Brisbane have plenty of young talent - but will they fold like they did in the second half against us at Suncorp.

Melbourne and Balmain are just one injury away from having no chance.

We are a very good chance. Obviously injuries will play a bit part in the outcome.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2