Finals Week 1 Info

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not my experience. You cannot choose your preferred seating location, which is effin ridiculous.

I'm going with some mates, half Manly, half Souths. We don't want to sit in Souths bays, they don't want to sit in Manly bays. We want to sit in Cat 2 seats in stand near halfway. Impossible. You cannot achieve that outcome either online or over the phone. Trust me, even the muppets who answer the phone at Ticketek (after the 30 minute wait) cannot achieve this outcome, all they can do is exactly what you can do on line, which is next available "best" seat. I have tried every code and password known and we either get allocated Bay 30 or 31 (Manly) or Bay 39 or 40 (Souths). The only other option is Cat 3 general entry. Even if you use the neutral NRL passcode.

If you know how to solve that issue let me know.

Chip and Chase said:
Not my experience. You cannot choose your preferred seating location, which is effin ridiculous.

I'm going with some mates, half Manly, half Souths. We don't want to sit in Souths bays, they don't want to sit in Manly bays. We want to sit in Cat 2 seats in stand near halfway. Impossible. You cannot achieve that outcome either online or over the phone. Trust me, even the muppets who answer the phone at Ticketek (after the 30 minute wait) cannot achieve this outcome, all they can do is exactly what you can do on line, which is next available "best" seat. I have tried every code and password known and we either get allocated Bay 30 or 31 (Manly) or Bay 39 or 40 (Souths). The only other option is Cat 3 general entry. Even if you use the neutral NRL passcode.

If you know how to solve that issue let me know.

Go into the Ticketek Agency - every Westfield Concierge Desk has one.

If you know the Bay number etc that you want, the Lady will check its availability - done easy.
The Lady can not help you unless you specify the Bay, Row (> FF is undercover at Allianz), because she has never seen the Stadium.

The Warringah Mall Ticketek is in the Customer Service Office near Myer.

That's fine if you live/work near an agency. The real issue is if the agencies can achieve this outcome then why can't the ticketek phone operators ?? I assume they operate off the same system. Of course I know which bay I want to sit in, but you can't specify this online and the eunechs manning the phones can't even tell me if seats in that bay are even available, let alone book them.

Like I said, simple process made complicated.

Chip and Chase said:
That's fine if you live/work near an agency. The real issue is if the agencies can achieve this outcome then why can't the ticketek phone operators ?? I assume they operate off the same system. Of course I know which bay I want to sit in, but you can't specify this online and the eunechs manning the phones can't even tell me if seats in that bay are even available, let alone book them.

Like I said, simple process made complicated.

It doesn't just happen with footy tickets either. It is the same with concert tickets too. Like you said, they (Ticketek) only offer you the next available "Best" tickets for the specific stand/bay etc. that you want to sit in.

Jethro I'd be happy with any seat or row in the effin Bay i want to sit in. I can't even choose the stand as an option, let alone a bay, or heaven forbid an actual row or seat even.

HappilyManly said:
M40 red bus from chatswood/bondi drops you off at Paddington Town Hall. Gate E eastern entrance is a 5 minute walk down. It also picks up at Stand J at the Southern End of Wynyard Park - York/Carrington st corner.

Coming home the buses are stand C, outside of the SCG.

Vidmar should get you onboard as Manlys transport ministeress ! ?. Nice work HM.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6