Finally, Smithers is back.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Smithers

Rookie
I have returned finally, after being a member of the Qld Supporters Group back in 2001-2004.

Looking forward to meeting up with the supporters not only here in Qld, but the 2-3 times a year I go down to Sydney to watch a game at Brookie.

Is any of the old Qld supporters here,........Chileman, Grayman, Cameron Smith (aka CliffyGC - now in Sydney), Steve McClain (aka 40 Nil), Fisho, and Sarg (visited Qld often)???

Best Regards,

Smithers (Alex Smith)

Welcome aboard mate.

Silvertails is the online presence for all of the fans and groups now. Particularly the MWTS.

I am planning the addition of somemore groupware to the site next year which will allow some for of splinter groups to at least have a social presence on Silvertails for Queenslander, Victorians etc.

Anyway, enjoy your time here mate

Dan

Smithers said:
I have returned finally, after being a member of the Qld Supporters Group back in 2001-2004.

Looking forward to meeting up with the supporters not only here in Qld, but the 2-3 times a year I go down to Sydney to watch a game at Brookie.

Is any of the old Qld supporters here,........Chileman, Grayman, Cameron Smith (aka CliffyGC - now in Sydney), Steve McClain (aka 40 Nil), Fisho, and Sarg (visited Qld often)???

Best Regards,

Smithers (Alex Smith)
now in redcliffe :)

G'Day Alex

I guess I have (sort of) taken over the role of QLD organisor, and also run the MWTS (Manly Warringah Travelling Supporters)....I am sure you have heard of them and if not you will have seen the big numbers getting together at Suncorp games.

Anyway please send me an e-mail (address below) and I'll add you to my list ( a cast of thousands these days).

By the way there's no official QLD group as such, it's something I don't have a great deal of time to persue but I do have stack and stacks of peoples names and e-mail addies.

We talked at times about doing get togethers (for big games) and meeting at a central pub to watch...but has never really worked when I tried it.

Happy for someone else to become involved though if they are keen

Cheers mate and welcome back!!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8