Final Word To The Manly Supporters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What do u mean Duffy parole???

Apparently there's wifi at silverwater. He was posting from cell block d

Good work not feeding the trolls guys......

voicefromthehill said:
evil - really? Funny thing is the blokes in the blue and white supporters group think of us as evil.....

Amazing what a game can do

I certainly hope we win, and hope we move past this growing hatred, its bad for the soul

well said sir

Central Coast Eagle said:

voicefromthehill said:
evil - really? Funny thing is the blokes in the blue and white supporters group think of us as evil.....

I certainly hope we win, and hope we move past this growing hatred, its bad for the soul

well said sir

Who's trying not to feed them?

It's all about getting stuck in.

C'mon dog turds, throw some more at us. Let's go!

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Duff said:
Central Coast Eagle said:

voicefromthehill said:

well said sir

Who's trying not to feed them?

It's all about getting stuck in.

C'mon dog turds, throw some more at us. Let's go!

Ahem my manly brother

I'm ridiculously nervous for this game. I'm too passionate, I need to give up supporting an NRL team and take up chess or something! I feel like I've had 20 macchiatos today.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8