Final predictions in the Tele

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

PJ

Bencher
I'm sure some of you guys have already read it but in the Tele it predicted where everyone would finish (going through games we should win etc.) and had us 2nd at the end with 36 pnts (6 behind Melbourne and 4 infront of Parra) looked pretty accurate although I possibly would've given us a few more games which would bring us a little closer to 1st.
What do you guys think?

it is pretty heartening to actually look at how it could all possibly play out on paper- we are in a good position and that is even accounting for four more losses...this is how the Tele mapped the rest of the season out for us
Dragons away W
Roosters home W
Tigers home W
Sharks away L
Eels away L
Broncos away L
Knights home W
Rabbitohs away W
Warriors away L
Dragons home W

I hope and think we are in with a shot of coming 1st. It means a clear million dollars to the club, and we need it !!!

we lose a few games and the teams below us win games. It's pretty simple really nutz, shall i draw a picture?

I hope and think we are in with a shot of coming 1st. It means a clear million dollars to the club, and we need it !!!

8|

I'm assuming that you mean if we are minor premiers we get $1million. I thought it was $1million if we won the premiership?? I could be dreaming!!

We'll finish second? Who'd have thought! I thought we were still competing for the wooden spoon given all the pessimism around here!

[quote author=Dan]
we lose a few games and the teams below us win games. It's pretty simple really nutz, shall i draw a picture?

Well done, smartarse.
[/quote]

Hey you asked

[quote author=Nutzcraw]
[quote author=Dan]

Well done, smartarse.
[/quote]

Hey you asked
[/quote]

Well, whenever someone poses a theory to yourself, you normally then ask them to explain it.. I did likewise.

Nutz- have you noticed Dan won't put his money where his mouth is?

I suggest you and I wager him $1000 each on this "out of the Top 4" issue. ;)

[quote author=Fro]
It's ok Nutz it's Dans time of the month

Yeah, he has 3 good days each month.

[/quote]

hey you would be grumpy too if you came into work today and were told to book a flight out to DC on the 14th basically giving me no time to p[repare or get a decent seat and having to cancel a fair few things....grumpy!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2