Final Message....what would it be?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Killer03

Bencher
I'm wondering what your final message would be to the team? If I was Jamie Lyon (wishful thinking!!) I would say this (and you'll see why I'm not saying this is from Tooves)

"It's not about size and muscle tonight. In that regard we are overshadowed. It's about heart and desire. Look at that little gnome in the corner (pointing to Toovey) .....think about the hits he put on, the defence, the desire. This is the man Gordon Tallis rates as the toughest player he played against...emulate that tonight! Don't be impressed by sheer size, but by the heart and desire to overpower these pretender to our crown!'

I would then punch JSL, Watmough and Matai in the nuts and say Sam Burgess slept with your wives/girlfriends...

Already sent my vote of support reminding that it isn't the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog.

I'm sure they were already well aware.

Nearly 3 years without a premiership, don't let the pressure and anticipation get to you boys.

Go Manly, let's rip in.

I've put on a bucket this afternoon. $7.50 the Premiership, and a long odds all-up for the weekend and you are the first leg. Screw it up and it will be the Narrabeen sandhills for the lot of you. No excuses so get out there and bring home the bacon.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6