Final 100minutes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

deano59

Fantastic effort, in the final 100 minutes (approx) Manly managed to be outscored 40 to nil, surely that must ring some alarm bells at the club. No amount of Jamie Lyon's can rectify that, stupid errors and penalities no forwards except Kite getting over the line and absolutely nothing in attack, how many times did they get down near the opposition line last night with the ball once I think and guess what they dropped it on the first tackle, a very ordinary display!

Yeah - it was pretty weak. My biggerst concern, and everyone obviously has already heard about it, is how the heck are we going to improve by 10% next year with Leuluai / BK etc? I mean, Cuthbo, G Stewart etc are great, but I don't think many of the PL boys are setting the world on fire.

Since Matt Orford came to Manly it has made both the Storm and Sea Eagles better sides. Some of those bombs were just a joke - what was the point? In saying that the Dragons deserved their win and full credit to them.

Where o where has the long kicking game gone? Field position is what it's all about and we had very little. It would be interesting to note just how many metres the dragons made in their sets, compared to ours. And why put the ball in the air near their line? Big men outjump little men, and they did. Along the ground, make them attempt to pick the all up would have been my mantra. A season over, coaching changes would be good.

I think our defence was okay - despite the blowout. It was lack of possession and field position that hurt us. Lack of big game experience also hurt us. Hopefully we will learn as many of our players will be better for the run.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4