Fight for Life

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Is there much if any talk about this over there ? Is a charity boxing night being held tomorrow night with a League v Union theme

Mason, Bird, McCracken, Vatuvei and Gallen are amongst the guys fighting for the league side, Flavell, Spencer, Elliott in the rugby camp from memory.

Gallen is up against Elliott whose family has a bit of history with the knuckles so he is in for a tough night

Is pay per view so not too sure if I will be seeing it

Yep Carlos, saw him on the news last night and he is cut, in unbelievable condition and up against McCracken

Flavell v Mason should be a good one

Gallen is a brave boy to take that fight Shane

Is McCracken fighting to raise some cash for himself or charity ??

I wonder if Flavell will be as dirty in the ring as he was on the Rugby field. Mason can expect some low blows, rabbit punches, and headbutts.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Yep Carlos, saw him on the news last night and he is cut, in unbelievable condition and up against McCracken

Flavell v Mason should be a good one

Gallen is a brave boy to take that fight Shane

Gallen is undoubtedly extremely brave but will be lucky to see round 3, i'm gunna throw a ten on it as a tko, would be a good return I'd guess

Gallen may surprise, have heard he can go. He won't have the technique of Elliot but he'll be the stronger man & he's got a big ticker. Hopefully his trainer has shown him how to cover up & tuck his chin into his shoulder ;)

Mason's done plenty of pad work over the years I think he might have Flavell's measure. Not sure about Birdy though.

Bloody hell...just reading Elliots history and pre-fight regime for this "charity" (not sure anyone has told Elliot!) fight. Gallen is a very brave man I am thinking...there's every chance he will be sucking his Christmas lunch up through a straw!:s
Ordered it on main event..6pm tonight.

Im fishing in a stream at the moment.. J McKraken is about to fight Carlos Spenser. PM me for details

Jared McKracken sure is a dirty fighter.

bird got smashed and somehow won, thats boxing for you!
even with a two point deduction, ranger should have got the result.

after all the talk elliot was f-ing useless! gal goes hard!
mccracken is a total gimp also. the kiwi chick threw better punches

wombatgc said:
Gal was impressive. Hammered Elliot with body shots.
I would much rather see something like this instead of the All-stars game.
Thaiday v Gal...that'd be worth the price of admission.:D

Surely that'd be Thaiday + 2 others versus Gal.

Well done Gal, I knew he could throw just wasn't sure how his defence would hold up. From the brief highlights I saw he was swinging so much he didn't need to defend.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8