Fifi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Vave is the best 5/8 we have at the moment, and he's got a bigger arse than Fifi so he'll be even more scarier lol ;)

Apparently Mundine is encouraging Vave to follow his dream of playing centre forward for Manchester United.

@Ralphie he played one QLD cup game in 5/8. It was the Sunshine Coast eagles final.
He won man of the match.

I was at that game watching, and I can tell you he was not man of the match he won based on hype and kicking a few goals.

Heath LeStrange had far more impact on that win as well as the other 4 or so Manly players in the team.

He is not a 5/8 all he did was occasionally carry the ball or throw a wonky pass. Somehow this has lead so many to talk up his 5/8 credentials. Trust me he is not one, more involvement won't help. He was only good on the wing due to standing outside Lyon and gift when they were in career best form. Anyone could look good given the same circumstances.

In 2011 he had a real purple patch whilst playing for a contract the rest he was just a complete failure and des refused to admit it

@Ralphie he played one QLD cup game in 5/8. It was the Sunshine Coast eagles final.
He won man of the match.

I was at that game watching, and I can tell you he was not man of the match he won based on hype and kicking a few goals.

Heath LeStrange had far more impact on that win as well as the other 4 or so Manly players in the team.

He is not a 5/8 all he did was occasionally carry the ball or throw a wonky pass. Somehow this has lead so many to talk up his 5/8 credentials. Trust me he is not one, more involvement won't help. He was only good on the wing due to standing outside Lyon and gift when they were in career best form. Anyone could look good given the same circumstances.

In 2011 he had a real purple patch whilst playing for a contract the rest he was just a complete failure and des refused to admit it
@:cool:

I'd take him for sure on a cheap contract but only 1 year.

Make him earn another 1 year contract. If he plays like we know he can, we have our x-factor. If he plays like he does now, nothing major lost.

Worth a crack. I'd even try to get him before June 30. I think he'd be out to show a few people they were wrong about him.

Lets face it, all the good forwards are signed up & there's not much left out there.

Yes for me as long as he's cheap & comes off the bench.

if he does come back we can start another 750 page TREX thread,but would that make the foran thread disappearo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

• 😆
Reactions: Dan
His best footy was as a bench impact forward, most of his life he has not been used that way.

For 100K I would be ok, having him playing impact in reggies (where he would go ok even if lazy) and if he picks up his game he can take a bench spot and give Taupau a break for 30 mins either across half time

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2