Field position

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
South's owned it all 1st half
Some poor officiating, but what concerns me is plenty came from poor possession, handling..,.
There was no suprise we trailed by 22 when we only started 2 sets in their half the first 40 minutes and they had 12 - 15 in our end
Even the Manly tries (not tries) were started from a distance....I can't see how that South's team could dominate field position so much ??

We were down the other end, hardly saw any footy in that first half except for the disallowed trys.
Tommy's right Infront, Dad called the drop straight away.

South's owned it all 1st half
Some poor officiating, but what concerns me is plenty came from poor possession, handling..,.
There was no suprise we trailed by 22 when we only started 2 sets in their half the first 40 minutes and they had 12 - 15 in our end
Even the Manly tries (not tries) were started from a distance....I can't see how that South's team could dominate field position so much ??
Because they have a fantastic kicker in Reynolds... oh wait, he wasn't even kicking for most of the first half. :banghead:

They dominated field position because they completed their sets. It is a simple game these days, and much like chess, you need to have the right players in the right positions. In saying that, there is no way that Walker is a better player than Foz. There is no way that Reynolds schools DCE at this level. But they did. Why is that?

They dominated field position because they completed their sets. It is a simple game these days, and much like chess, you need to have the right players in the right positions. In saying that, there is no way that Walker is a better player than Foz. There is no way that Reynolds schools DCE at this level. But they did. Why is that?
Don’t underestimate the loss of Keppie.
We were going set for set with them pretty much until then and also Marty copping a bad head cut would’ve blunted him a bit too.
Just not good enough, we seem to forget that they were only two points off first, most years 42 points wins.
Bennett said about two months ago that this Souffs squad is the best he’s had

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8